Television THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (Dec. 29 Release Date)

imprint and fall in love with the first person they see or imprint and want to eat the first person they see?

Let’s be honest, this show isn’t good and has none of the charm of the Mandalorian.

even mandalorian season 1 was mediocre. Season 2 was the best show disney+ has put out so far between MCU and Star Wars. That season was awesome.

This show just isn't cutting it. If they could just fill an episode or two with the majority of the flashbacks, that would be better. At this point, I wish they would just continue the animated Clone Wars and pick up Resistance. That's the most enjoyable.

If this show's purpose is to make Mandalorians look less menacing and competent than they are supposed to be, then it's doing a real good job of that.

If Din was in this situation, he would have mopped the floor with all these galactic cans.

Boba is a can. Mike Perry Chewbacca is a can. Power Ranger hoverboard emo click are cans. Tusken Raiders are cans. Why is Danny Trejo in this episode?

They really had to end the chase scene with a Biff Tannen style manure crash, right? This series is such a letdown compared to Din's series.

Biggest plot gap is Boba being a straight badass with or without armor in the Mandalorian cameo. Then immediately following that, he takes over Jabba's empire and turns into a jobber vagina. Where is the Slave 1? He should be cruising and blasting anyone who crosses him instead of going on fucking Volksmarches across town with his 3-man crew surrounded by Vespas and Movenpick ice cream stands.

I hope it wasn't the entire clan that was killed.

They spent all that time with the Tuskens then just boom gone.

The entire Tusken clan wasn't killed. The chief's body was shown but the ninja chick wasn't and the pile of bodies was much fewer than the group in the fire dance in the previous episode. They invested too much time developing the ninja chick to kill her offscreen and she'll be back for sure.

But as much as I want to love this series, it's turning into the Woke Adventures of Boba Can. All the characters with any balls are women. Wouldn't be surprised if ninja chick turns out to be a powerful purple-haired lady who believes in girl power and tells men to STFU.

Last edited:
That chase scene was straight out of Back to the Future II.
It was like every possible cliche you've seen in every movie added to the chase scene.

My favorite part was the moving company transporting an obnoxiously large framed picture.
yeah we went back to pause it to see the detail, was hoping it included leia

imprint and fall in love with the first person they see or imprint and want to eat the first person they see?

Maybe. I kept thinking the trainer + rancor baby has to be a trap Trojan Horse.

Wouldn't think it's "imprint and want to eat the first person they see," because from what we know of rancors, they want to do that to everyone they see anyway, barring their trainer.

But yeah, I was thinking it's a trap and the rancor has already imprinted on Danny Trejo (or one of the Hutts) and is going to tear shit up in Boba's palace once they give it some prozac.

I didn't know the Power Rangers were part of the Star Wars universe

I said the same thing. It was so jarring to see shiny neon colors on Tatooine that it took me out of the show completely. Then they shit on the whole ridiculous sequence by having Boba jetpack in at the end of it. Worthless drivel.

Wouldn't think it's "imprint and want to eat the first person they see," because from what we know of rancors, they want to do that to everyone they see anyway, barring their trainer.

But yeah, I was thinking it's a trap and the rancor has already imprinted on Danny Trejo (or one of the Hutts) and is going to tear shit up in Boba's palace once they give it some prozac.

I do kind of want to see Boba riding into town, leading his army from the back of a Rancor though.....

I'm not vibing with this show. I thought by episode 3 it would start finding it's identity. This just isn't good.

Crazy you can have the same writers, same music composers as the Mandalorian and the show just be *blah*

I'm disappointed.

I do kind of want to see Boba riding into town, leading his army from the back of a Rancor though.....

That would be excellent. I'm holding out hope the next episode will be where Boba grows a pair and gets back to being a badass. We know in the flashback he's salty and probably about to get medieval on the fish faced folk. Maybe that foreshadows him doing the same in present day.

But so far Boba the Can has been getting his ass kicked in every episode, he's pretty much Agent Doggett from X-Files. And in proper woke form, he gets rescued by a woman each time - last episode he gets saved by two women, after all the bungling men got pwned by Black Beast Derrick Lewis.

I said the same thing. It was so jarring to see shiny neon colors on Tatooine that it took me out of the show completely. Then they shit on the whole ridiculous sequence by having Boba jetpack in at the end of it. Worthless drivel.

That was the worst scene in any star wars franchise ever.

The space Vespa gang was so lame and the chase was terrible. Terrible effects and stupid chase tropes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back