Television THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (Dec. 29 Release Date)

Boba_Fett_Lets_Go.gif

Second episode was definitely better.

Episode 2 was so much better than the first episode. I hope the remaining episodes follow this trend. This one was a full fledge western even including a train robbery

Yeah, I really liked ep 2. 1 was kinda ok, but this had some great moments. The Hutt cousins made me laugh too.

I hope he gets to go to different planets though, and/or they bring in some bounty hunters to flesh out the cast to do that. Is Bosk still alive?

With all the screen time they're devoting to the Tuskens, wondering if they'll finally show us WTF is under the face wraps. With Bobalorian now a made man among them and flashbacks encompassing 5 years, reasonable chance they show us some skin.

Joanna Bennett, (stunt double for Brie Larson in CPT Marvel) has been confirmed as the actress under the wraps as the "Tusken Warrior" ninja chick. She moves very well but interestingly, she's 52. Between her, Ming Na Wen and Jennifer Beals, they've really gone out of their way to cast older women in kick ass roles.

joanna-bennett-1068.jpg

With all the screen time they're devoting to the Tuskens, wondering if they'll finally show us WTF is under the face wraps. With Bobalorian now a made man among them and flashbacks encompassing 5 years, reasonable chance they show us some skin.

Joanna Bennett, (stunt double for Brie Larson in CPT Marvel) has been confirmed as the actress under the wraps as the "Tusken Warrior" ninja chick. She moves very well but interestingly, she's 52. Between her, Ming Na Wen and Jennifer Beals, they've really gone out of their way to cast older women in kick ass roles.

joanna-bennett-1068.jpg
would RRRREERRRWRRRRRERRRRR the shit out of her

joanna-bennett-1068.jpg
Did she do nudes?

Did anyone else feel the Hutt CGI wasn’t good at all. Had episode 1 vibes. I was disappointed with how blatant the cgi was. Star Wars should be better than that imo

This show seems to be half filler/half plot.

The real plot is written within the flashback scenes, but only lasts 30 minutes.
The filler is written when Boba acts like a politician in Jabba's palace.
That shit is boring as hell and takes up the rest of the show.

Boba is so useless on the throne that it makes you wish Jabba was back.

Last edited:

joanna-bennett-1068.jpg

If she looks like that at 52, she sacrifices babies to Satan

This show seems to be half filler/half plot.

The real plot is written within the flashback scenes, but only lasts 30 minutes.
The filler is written when Boba acts like a politician in Jabba's palace.
That shit is boring as hell and takes up the rest of the show.

Boba is so useless on the throne that it makes you wish Jabba was back.

Wouldn't call it boring, but the throne room and political stuff seems out of character for Boba. He's supposed to be a simple man making his way across the galaxy while kicking ass and taking names, not a politician working on administrative bullshit.

My guess is he's doing it to establish a community for the Tuskens or fulfill some obligation to them. Makes no damn sense if he's doing it for himself.

The real question is how the fuck did Bib Fortuna stay in power while Boba was sucking eggs in the desert for 5 years? From the looks of it, he was sitting on the throne eating twinkies the whole time until Boba just waltzed in and capped him in the ass. Meanwhile Boba has Hutts and everyone else all up in his jock from the get go.

Last edited:
Wouldn't call it boring, but the throne room and political stuff seems out of character for Boba. He's supposed to be a simple man making his way across the galaxy while kicking ass and taking names, not a politician working on administrative bullshit.

My guess is he's doing it to establish a community for the Tuskens or fulfill some obligation to them. Makes no damn sense if he's doing it for himself.

The real question is how the fuck did Bib Fortuna stay in power while Boba was sucking eggs in the desert for 5 years? From the looks of it, he was sitting on the throne eating twinkies the whole time until Boba just waltzed in and capped him in the ass. Meanwhile Boba has Hutts and everyone else all up in his jock from the get go.
Show. Don't Tell.

I feel Western audiences have been spoon feed crap for so long they just can't stand waiting around a plot to work itself out if it takes more than 2 minutes.

Hopefully all will be revealed over the next several episodes.

Show. Don't Tell.

I feel Western audiences have been spoon feed crap for so long they just can't stand waiting around a plot to work itself out if it takes more than 2 minutes.

Hopefully all will be revealed over the next several episodes.

I am prepared to give a plot exactly 1 minute and 58 seconds to work itself out. If I don't see some movement by then, I'm getting up, walking to the fridge and getting another Coors to go with my packaged slice of ham.

banquet-beer-1599833419.png

Back