Television THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT (Dec. 29 Release Date)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: December 21, 2020

Disney+ Announces THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT for Dec. 2021; Official Logo Revealed

Epw7RYxVQAEA9Dn

....im not sold on temuera as boba. At all.

I was hoping for something like this . . .

Hahahaha what?!?! He’s absolutely perfect

He plays boba like how he played jango. Despite boba being a clone he is very different from jango in mannerisms and body language.

Edit:
When jango speaks, he is giving you ultimatums.

When boba speaks, he is threatening you.

They have a difference in disposition/demeanor. Temuera was a solid jango, but he is mediocre for boba at best.

Last edited:
He plays boba like how he played jango. Despite boba being a clone he is very different from jango in mannerisms and body language.

Edit:
When jango speaks, he is giving you ultimatums.

When boba speaks, he is threatening you.

They have a difference in disposition/demeanor. Temuera was a solid jango, but he is mediocre for boba at best.
The way he acts as Boba in Mandalorian seems different than he did in Attack of the Clones. A bit older and wiser, more humility from being partially digested by a sarlacc haha but still vicious in battle. I dunno I think he plays it well

The way he acts as Boba in Mandalorian seems different than he did in Attack of the Clones. A bit older and wiser, more humility from being partially digested by a sarlacc haha but still vicious in battle. I dunno I think he plays it well

He does make a good attempt, im just not sold yet.

The battle scenes were good with him. But perhaps i need to see more dialogue vs a non mando. Perhaps he was giving him a lot more respect than he would another, and thus seemed less threatening as a result. I wish they used the voice synthesizer for his helmet though. He sounded more grim and deathly.

OOH MAYBE THEY COULD CGI REALLY SHIT HAIR ON HIM AGAIN LIKE THEY DID IN AQUAMAN

When Boba Fett turned Han Solo into a life size chocolate man I got so hungry

A bit weird to me. I know the character is super popular, but this show and the Mandalorian will be stepping on each other's toes a lot.

A bit weird to me. I know the character is super popular, but this show and the Mandalorian will be stepping on each other's toes a lot.

It does seem tricky, but if they can handle it well it could be really cool too. From what they've done so far i trust the show runners to handle them both well and have them compliment each other.

Cool that Robert Rodriguez is exec producing. Hope he is actually involved and not just putting his name on it.

Back