The blueprint to winning a UFC fight against Mike Perry

That's all he talks about.

Projecting.
Indeed. That's fine if that's what he wants to do, but there are other forums for that type of discussion. Even Grindr might be better suited.

However, it is textbook "gotten to 101" when he replies saying the exact same thing I said. Rookie move by a rookie player.

1. Not sure. Ask PVZ.

2. Not salty at all. Jouban followed the blueprint perfectly. Even landed some nice punches as a bonus. Anderson Silva, Fedor, and GSP took a loss in their careers...This is no different.

3. Would not call that domination. Jouban won via number of strikes and most distance traveled in the cage.

4.I don't doubt that. Thanks for stopping by and remember to sign the guest book.

Fedor was basically undefeated until werdum beat him. He was never bested by his opponent like perry was

Fedor was basically undefeated until werdum beat him. He was never bested by his opponent like perry was
A loss is a loss. Fedor lost and went on to win again. GSP lost and went on to win again. Jones lost to Bader and went on to win again. Perry lost this weekend....see the patterns?

A loss is a loss. Fedor lost and went on to win again. GSP lost and went on to win again. Jones lost to Bader and went on to win again. Perry lost this weekend....see the patterns?

I know what youre saying but its really a false equivalence. Fedor never lost because he was bested by an opponent. Sure its still a loss but it wasnt anything to come back from. If perry lost because he got kicked in the balls and a technicality forced the ref to give jouban the win then fine. But thats not what happened. He got beat up.

I know what youre saying but its really a false equivalence. Fedor never lost because he was bested by an opponent. Sure its still a loss but it wasnt anything to come back from. If perry lost because he got kicked in the balls and a technicality forced the ref to give jouban the win then fine. But thats not what happened. He got beat up.
Fedor/Werdum was too quick to know who got 'bested'. Fedor did get finished in that fight. Mike Perry has never been finished. In a roundabout way, it's almost equal.

Fedor/Werdum was too quick to know who got 'bested'. Fedor did get finished in that fight. Mike Perry has never been finished. In a roundabout way, it's almost equal.

I thought we were talking about kohsaka loss. Fedor lost the werdum fight out of his prime. You can see the gradual decline in performance all the way from the arlovski fight and then the brett rogers fight. He turned into a wild head hunter. Young and fairly fresh on the scene fedor was basically undefeated.

I've looked at your post history. No one is going to judge you. Not in this day and age.

So not only do you obsessed over fighters here because you want them to marry you but you also stalk other members.

Should I place a restraining order against you?

Stupid examples.

They were all GOAT contender fighters. Perry is not.

giphy.gif

2. Not salty at all. Jouban followed the blueprint perfectly. Even landed some nice punches as a bonus. Anderson Silva, Fedor, and GSP took a loss in their careers...This is no different.

lol giving you a solid 9/10 on this troll post this line cracked me the fuck up

I would like to see you fight Mike Perry
Well, i'm not a professional fighter, although 'i train UFC'.

But i would still do more than Perry in that fight. Maybe, probably, i would get KTFO doing it, but he did NUTTIN for 15 minutes.

It would be ok if he didn't trash talk so much and then delivered nothing.

Go lick his tattoos.

1. Not sure. Ask PVZ.

3. Would not call that domination. Jouban won via number of strikes and most distance traveled in the cage.

4.I don't doubt that. Thanks for stopping by and remember to sign the guest book.
2. You are seriously misguided if you are actually comparing Perry to GSP, Silva, and Fedor. You believe this is no different than how they bounced back; yet you also believed that 'PMP would KO Jouban easily,' so your opinion is obviously blinded by his nutsack.
3. See, that right there is salty as f#ck. Jouban utilized distance, footwork, and angles effectively. Perry was left either chasing after Jouban, getting his legs body and head eaten up by kicks, or pivoting to find a straight left slip through his loose guard to drop him twice. Not surprising, since he refuses to take his head off center line. For god sake, he was even taken to the ground, twice, by a 'male model.'
That may not win AJouban the fight in your eyes but Perry damn sure lost his man card in the eyes of many more. Including his girls.

2. You are seriously misguided if you are actually comparing Perry to GSP, Silva, and Fedor. You believe this is no different than how they bounced back; yet you also believed that 'PMP would KO Jouban easily,' so your opinion is obviously blinded by his nutsack.
3. See, that right there is salty as f#ck. Jouban utilized distance, footwork, and angles effectively. Perry was left either chasing after Jouban, getting his legs body and head eaten up by kicks, or pivoting to find a straight left slip through his loose guard to drop him twice. Not surprising, since he refuses to take his head off center line. For god sake, he was even taken to the ground, twice, by a 'male model.'
That may not win AJouban the fight in your eyes but Perry damn sure lost his man card in the eyes of many more. Including his girls.
Snyper needs a diaper....geez.

If Mike Perry could keep Jouban unstable on his feet with barely glancing blows, then one solid punch would have ended his night.

And if you actually read what I wrote, I did say Jouban kicks hard and used those kicks to avoid having to stand face to face with Mike Perry. Jouban did land a few punches as a bonus. I was not even aware Jouban was a model. I really dont see that as being important, but I'm not going to insult your magazine subscriptions. Jouban won, but did not defeat Mike Perry.

Snyper needs a diaper....geez.

If Mike Perry could keep Jouban unstable on his feet with barely glancing blows, then one solid punch would have ended his night.

And if you actually read what I wrote, I did say Jouban kicks hard and used those kicks to avoid having to stand face to face with Mike Perry. Jouban did land a few punches as a bonus. I was not even aware Jouban was a model. I really dont see that as being important, but I'm not going to insult your magazine subscriptions. Jouban won, but did not defeat Mike Perry.

Back