The blueprint to winning a UFC fight against Mike Perry

The blue print in beating Perry :

Go to sherdog.com and go to forums, ufc discussion.Then read about how everyone is in awe of u.Then make a half dozen pitchers of "platimum perry kool aid".........
..........then drink it all down, glass by glass.

There u go ---- GUARANTEED

Last edited:
Jouban landed some nice kicks in the fight and had some solid power when he threw them. However, the blueprint was established after Perry blasted Jouban a few times and had him falling into the cage. Here are the steps Jouban took.

1. Stay outside of Mike Perry's range.

2. If Perry gets close, back pedal QUICKLY!

3. Throw weak leg kicks using the top of your foot so it makes a smacking sound to give the judges the idea you're doing something.

4. And for heaven's sake, always move backwards. The key is to wait for time to run out.

By following these simple steps, you can likely win a UFC match against Mike Perry. Just remember, to win against Perry means you need to avoid fighting him as much as possible.

So what you're are saying is Mike perry has terrible footwork as he is unable to trap a continuously retreating opponent against the cage. Got it thanks.

The blue print in beating Perry :

Go to sherdog.com and go to forums, ufc discussion.Then read about how everyone is in awe of u.Then make a half dozen pitchers of "platimum perry kool aid".........
..........then drink it all down, glass by glass.

There u go ---- FULL PROOF.
It's supposed to be "fool proof", not "full proof".

Birds of a feather.

Nah I'm just not homophobic.

You're defensive nature manifested in that response shows that you feel a bit excited knowing that you may finally get laid because of some dudes who every knows to be gay in my neighborhood. I can just give them your number and maybe than you would allow Perry's nuts to breathe for once.

Nah I'm just not homophobic.
And you follow that up with this?
You're defensive nature manifested in that response shows that you feel a bit excited knowing that you may finally get laid because of some dudes who every knows to be gay in my neighborhood. I can just give them your number and maybe than you would allow Perry's nuts to breathe for once.
{<huh}
You are confused.

Unfortinately, this may be true. Adapt and overcome I suppose.

9mhtlVo.gif

Why is everyone comparing mike fairy to GSP?

That some delusional reaching. But it is the #Bumnation talking

Just use the strategy of beating Bald Bull or Piston Hurricane.

I'd say:

1) Learn some striking skills
2) Have decent-good power
3) Don't brawl with him.

In other words, the blueprint to beat Chris Leben or any other one-dimensional brawler with a good chin.

You are a troll job.

Either that or you are his sidechick.

I know that Sherdog is filled with homosexuals who like MMA and that is cool. But at least be real as to why you love the guy.

I knew chicks that loved Oscar Dela Hoya just because he was a handsome guy. So why can't homosexuals just be open as to their true reason for hyping a fighter up based of the "halo effect"?

Your claiming homo for being a fan. Yet you like gay male model joubroni.

And you follow that up with this?

{<huh}
You are confused.

Are you stupid?

You question my sexuality simply because I know gay people and I have no issues with them being gay, so I respond with " I am not homophobic".

You are the one slobbering over Perry's nuts. Tell me why else you want to have sex with him (which is obvious from your obsession with him on here).

Your claiming homo for being a fan. Yet you like gay male model joubroni.

Another defensive response from a homosexual who loves Perry.

You idiots are worst than female hoes. At least they keep it real (well not the ones in New York).

Are you stupid?

You question my sexuality simply because I know gay people and I have no issues with them being gay, so I respond with " I am not homophobic".

You are the one slobbering over Perry's nuts. Tell me why else you want to have sex with him (which is obvious from your obsession with him on here).
You talk a lot about sex with guys. Very odd since this is a MMA discussion forum.

Back