The blueprint to winning a UFC fight against Mike Perry

Prime example of going full retard on this mike Perry hype.

You know he's been a troll job this entire time right? He's not that good. Pretty solid fighter with a nice mean streak and a heavy right hand but that's it.

You went full retard you stupid idiot
To be a troll job would mean he doesn't win fights 100% of the time by ko. He lost to a much bigger guy in his prime who can kick like a mule. No shame in that. No one thought Royce Gracie would be the best of his generation but look what happened. Royce is a legend. Mike is a legend in the making.

To be a troll job would mean he doesn't win fights 100% of the time by ko. He lost to a much bigger guy in his prime who can kick like a mule. No shame in that. No one thought Royce Gracie would be the best of his generation but look what happened. Royce is a legend. Mike is a legend in the making.

<6>

Punching Perry in the face probably helped too, eh ?

Dude was hugely overrated. If you thought he was anything special... You don't know shit.

Jouban landed some nice kicks in the fight and had some solid power when he threw them. However, the blueprint was established after Perry blasted Jouban a few times and had him falling into the cage. Here are the steps Jouban took.

1. Stay outside of Mike Perry's range.

2. If Perry gets close, back pedal QUICKLY!

3. Throw weak leg kicks using the top of your foot so it makes a smacking sound to give the judges the idea you're doing something.

4. And for heaven's sake, always move backwards. The key is to wait for time to run out.

By following these simple steps, you can likely win a UFC match against Mike Perry. Just remember, to win against Perry means you need to avoid fighting him as much as possible.

You forgot to drop him with strikes and bust him up on the feet.

Punching Perry in the face probably helped too, eh ?

Dude was hugely overrated. If you thought he was anything special... You don't know shit.
I said in a follow up post that the few punches that landed flush were a bonus for Jouban. However Jouban, as well as any other man on earth, proved that Mike Perry cannot be finished in MMA.

You forgot to drop him with strikes and bust him up on the feet.
The punches were flush, but the sea level was different from where he trains. With the effects of the tides and being that close to the shore, gravity had an abnormal effect. Punches landed solid, but the reaction would never be duplicated under any normal circumstances.

Move forward with no head movement, hands low, never check any kicks, throw one shot at a time. I don't see what everyone else sees in this guy.

The key to beating Mike Perry is psych him out with feints and land a overhand right.

He is a sucker for feints.

Of course being that it is MMA you would want to check leg kicks.

Hopefully that was a good experience to train. But like I said, even GSP lost to Serra. No one is hyping a possible Serra return to the cage. GSP is the great they want, just like Perry.

GSP lost to Serra and bounce back to being one of the greatest because he had a high fight IQ and because he trained with the God damn Canadian Olympic wrestling team.

Perry is not going to train with the USA Olympic wrestling team and his fight IQ is below the borderline of a mental retard.

GSP lost to Serra and bounce back to being one of the greatest because he had a high fight IQ and because he trained with the God damn Canadian Olympic wrestling team.

Perry is not going to train with the USA Olympic wrestling team and his fight IQ is below the borderline of a mental retard.
Mike Perry is from Flint, Michigan which is close to Canada. I dont see how this would be a problem. I'm more surprised that people seem to think this little set back defines the future. GSP got brutally koed by Serra. No one thought Serra was the greatest fighter in the world after that happened. We all knew GSP would take back his title and remain the GOAT just like Mike Perry is about to do.

You are a troll job.

Either that or you are his sidechick.

I know that Sherdog is filled with homosexuals who like MMA and that is cool. But at least be real as to why you love the guy.

I knew chicks that loved Oscar Dela Hoya just because he was a handsome guy. So why can't homosexuals just be open as to their true reason for hyping a fighter up based of the "halo effect"?

You are a troll job.

Either that or you are his sidechick.

I know that Sherdog is filled with homosexuals who like MMA and that is cool. But at least be real as to why you love the guy.

I knew chicks that loved Oscar Dela Hoya just because he was a handsome guy. So why can't homosexuals just be open as to their true reason for hyping a fighter up based of the "halo effect"?
Are you asking me on a date?

And I haven't played Halo since the 2nd one. Swords and rocket launchers were boss.

Yup, apparently the key to beating Platinum is run the entire fight and then hope for a gift decision...sad...

Back