The blueprint to winning a UFC fight against Mike Perry

Smoking Indoors

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jouban landed some nice kicks in the fight and had some solid power when he threw them. However, the blueprint was established after Perry blasted Jouban a few times and had him falling into the cage. Here are the steps Jouban took.

1. Stay outside of Mike Perry's range.

2. If Perry gets close, back pedal QUICKLY!

3. Throw weak leg kicks using the top of your foot so it makes a smacking sound to give the judges the idea you're doing something.

4. And for heaven's sake, always move backwards. The key is to wait for time to run out.

By following these simple steps, you can likely win a UFC match against Mike Perry. Just remember, to win against Perry means you need to avoid fighting him as much as possible.

matthewperry__120217190531.jpg

5. Being a real fighter, not a bum.

Jouban landed some nice kicks in the fight and had some solid power when he threw them. However, the blueprint was established after Perry blasted Jouban a few times and had him falling into the cage. Here are the steps Jouban took.

1. Stay outside of Mike Perry's range.

2. If Perry gets close, back pedal QUICKLY!

3. Throw weak leg kicks using the top of your foot so it makes a smacking sound to give the judges the idea you're doing something.

4. And for heaven's sake, always move backwards. The key is to wait for time to run out.

By following these simple steps, you can likely win a UFC match against Mike Perry. Just remember, to win against Perry means you need to avoid fighting him as much as possible.

1. How do Mike perry's balls taste?

2. Why you such a salty bitch?

3. Did you cry after he got dominated?

4. Great thread btw. Can't wait to see more of your amazing work.;)

Apparently by not fighting you mean drop a guy twice and sending him home sore as fuck from body and leg kicks.
While you still look like a profesional model.
;)

1. How do Mike perry's balls taste?

2. Why you such a salty bitch?

3. Did you cry after he got dominated?

4. Great thread btw. Can't wait to see more of your amazing work.;)
1. Not sure. Ask PVZ.

2. Not salty at all. Jouban followed the blueprint perfectly. Even landed some nice punches as a bonus. Anderson Silva, Fedor, and GSP took a loss in their careers...This is no different.

3. Would not call that domination. Jouban won via number of strikes and most distance traveled in the cage.

4.I don't doubt that. Thanks for stopping by and remember to sign the guest book.

I hope Lawler ends this joke's career. I want to see Perry run away and fear for his life.

1. Not sure. Ask PVZ.

2. Not salty at all. Jouban followed the blueprint perfectly. Even landed some nice punches as a bonus. Anderson Silva, Fedor, and GSP took a loss in their careers...This is no different.

3. Would not call that domination. Jouban won via number of strikes and most distance traveled in the cage.

4.I don't doubt that. Thanks for stopping by and remember to sign the guest book.

I'm just fucking with you man! Thanks for actually being a champ and not be salty about my jokes. Truthfully I live in Orlando and have trained with him, nicholson, j williams, ect. So I was rooting for him despite knowing how he is in person. He'll be back, I hope they let him destroy some lower ranked guy his next couple of fights

I'm just fucking with you man! Thanks for actually being a champ and not be salty about my jokes. Truthfully I live in Orlando and have trained with him, nicholson, j williams, ect. So I was rooting for him despite knowing how he is in person. He'll be back, I hope they let him destroy some lower ranked guy his next couple of fights
Hopefully that was a good experience to train. But like I said, even GSP lost to Serra. No one is hyping a possible Serra return to the cage. GSP is the great they want, just like Perry.

That was a terrible decison. I had perry winning all 3, and the 3rd round was a 10-8.

Platinum bless.

Gob's Gift was in just as much trouble in the fight as Jouban was. He lost, dude. Dry those eyes -- he'll be back.

1. Not sure. Ask PVZ.

Prime example of going full retard on this mike Perry hype.

You know he's been a troll job this entire time right? He's not that good. Pretty solid fighter with a nice mean streak and a heavy right hand but that's it.

You went full retard you stupid idiot

Back