The Blueprint to defeating Jon Jones???

I'd be interested to see a strong MT based leg attack w/ great balance & top-notch TDD "guy" take him on.

Problem is... there is no that "guy". Shogun was the closest, and.......

Maybe someone that can chin-check him like AJ? But I wouldn't bank on that... he's hard to hit, seems like he can take a shot & can put you on your ass in a heartbeat + gnarly GnP.

Jones is the toughest fight you can find at 205

Counting him out is stupid, dude can throw down with some of the best. A move to HWT could be a nice breath of fresh air for him. Gus would dominate the HWT division.

Gus would get his ass knocked out.

he doesn't really have weaknesses. he is great from the outside and the inside and his wrestling is impeccable. he could get sparked out at hw though, like anybody else

based off of what, his one tko loss in the UFC?

Gus is faster than every HWT and he's much more technical.

Gus went to war with Jones and DC and showed real guts and promise.

I've got respect for Gus, but any time a fighter is finding trouble with motivation and then goes up against guys just as big as him with a lot of power, I don't see it ending well. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it. He could beat some guys but even then I don't see him being elite. More so, that speed you're speaking of could be gone with additional muscle.

I've got respect for Gus, but any time a fighter is finding trouble with motivation and then goes up against guys just as big as him with a lot of power, I don't see it ending well. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it. He could beat some guys but even then I don't see him being elite. More so, that speed you're speaking of could be gone with additional muscle.
Who do you see being bad match ups for him?

Kick his shins till they crack.
Has nobody seen that his legs are stick thin and puny looking? Kick him in the legs.

Cormier fought a much better fight against Gus than he did against Jones, Maybe he will do better this time?

The cain who beat JDS would be massive favourite against Jones, but will he ever be the same again?

Rumble is a dangerous fight for Anyone, just like Mcgregor or Andersson Silva
one shoot one kill

And ofcours we shouldnt count out Gus just yet, probably the perfect style to beat jones
Slightly better striker than Jones, close to 6'6 is always hard for anyone to deal with, great TDD
But he needs to stop gass-out in those 5rd rounds

Make him get angry enough to go for illegal blows and result in him getting disqualified. No one will beat Jon Jones.

Only Jon Jones can defeat Jon Jones if he ever took the sport serious year round he would be in a class above A level fighter.

Put him behind the steering wheel of a Bentley, he should be defeated in no time, easy.

Rogan and Robin Black recently broke down how to defeat a Dominick Cruz and it's got me wondering, what is the blueprint to defeating a guy who cant be defeated?

For a guy that utilizes this length very well and is essentially the GOAT.

What would you tell a guy like DC approaching this fight?

The only person I think that stands a chance is Rumble with a gas tank

652682825.jpg

Wear safety googles.

And be like Mike Tyson at his prime, but with some good take down defense added to the skill set.

Back