The Black zombies in The Walking Dead ?

original doom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was just wondering has anything happened with the Black Zombies that were mentioned in the beginnning of the series. I read up to around 200 and im sure they were mentioned a few times. By Black I mean Zombies in full decompose mode.

Has anything eventuated. I got the impression that they were small easter eggs showing what was eventuallly going to happen to them all ?

Ill see If i can find a picture for yall. Sorry I cant seem to find any pics. It was perhaps one of two panels. Pretty sure Rick mentioned something about them...

they outwalked the white survivors and started eating each other

They killed each other before the zombies got to them or racism

Either way I don't care

Show sucks now anyway

I think this thread is about the comic. At least I think it is.

Ah gotcha. Never read the comics but heard they're pretty good. I watched the show faithfully since season 2 and honestly I'm good, show ruined it for me with all the unnecessary bull shit they pull.

I think this thread is about the comic. At least I think it is.

Yeh its about the comic.

Whilst I say it happened a few times I really only distinctly remember it happening once. It just happened so far back in the series that I was thinking surely whatever its hinting at has started to happen ?

Those are just the more decomposed zombies. They are faster when they're newly dead, and it's even shown in the way they draw them moving in some panels. Rick also cautions them to watch out for the fresh zombies at one point.

Those are just the more decomposed zombies. They are faster when they're newly dead, and it's even shown in the way they draw them moving in some panels. Rick also cautions them to watch out for the fresh zombies at one point.

Oh ok fairenough. I thought he had something planned and he might have. Ive heard the comics are becoming a bit ridiculous these days.

black zombies?
thats_racist_girl.gif

The correct term is African American Zombies... AAZ for short.

GWNlE1.gif

They are nocturnal and only come out at night to prey on the diurnal white zombies

They're still in the Village, awaiting to be dispatched:
re5-village.jpg

Zombies would be way more dangerous if they were athletic and explosive.

Back