>Pulled out of first Tony fight, Barboza steps in

>Tony gets rematch vs MJ to stay busy

>Khabib comes back "Hey everybody I'm healthy again

UFC: "Great timing, MJ got hurt and we need you to fight Tony on March 5

Khabib: "Uh, actually I'm hurt again. Can't make it March 5th"

>Khabib (on Twitter a few days later): "Nobody wants to fight me"

Tony: "What about me? You pulled out of our fight for injury"

Khabib: "Oh, uh sure, we can fight"

Tony: "Great, sign for March 5th or February. I can't do April because I have a kid on the way

Khabib: "Kid on the way, you say? April it is!"

Tony: "That's not...fine, April"

>RDA injured

Khabib: oh give me the fight. Of course I can fight March 5

In for socially ostracized / awkward white kids who idolize Russians because they think if they lived in Russia they wouldn't be getting bullied like they are in the West (rofl)

no one is going to read that in that format homie. 209

I haven't been following the saga of Tony and Khabib, so I'm not sure if that's the way it went down. Entertaining dialogue though. I chuckled.

It is true that Khabib has a fight booked and stated he could not fight in March. Haters will willfully ignore this.

Khabib Nurmagomedov...

>Pulled out of first Tony fight, Barboza steps in

>Tony gets rematch vs MJ to stay busy

>Khabib comes back "Hey everybody I'm healthy again

UFC: "Great timing, MJ got hurt and we need you to fight Tony on March 5

Khabib: "Uh, actually I'm hurt again. Can't make it March 5th"

>Khabib (on Twitter a few days later): "Nobody wants to fight me"

Tony: "What about me? You pulled out of our fight for injury"

Khabib: "Oh, uh sure, we can fight"

Tony: "Great, sign for March 5th or February. I can't do April because I have a kid on the way

Khabib: "Kid on the way, you say? April it is!"

Tony: "That's not...fine, April"

>RDA injured

Khabib: oh give me the fight. Of course I can fight March 5

In for socially ostracized / awkward white kids who idolize Russians because they think if they lived in Russia they wouldn't be getting bullied like they are in the West (rofl)

Dude...have you ever organized a schedule in your life? Set priorities?

Or you're in this period of your life when mommy tells you what to do?

Not a fan of Khabib I take it?
I like Khabib a lot, was rooting for him to beat every single opponent he's had in the UFC and would be 50/50 on him with GOAT in terms of support...

...but he's an avatar for the weirdo white kids on this site who worship anything Russian. Hell, remember when Khabilov was the "suplex monster" for suplexing one dude. He's been out wrestled in essentially every single fight following that, but still people will claim he's gonna "suplex KO!1!" his next opponent

Not a fan of khabib and glad he didn't get the fight. He needs to fight Ferguson.

...but he's an avatar for the weirdo white kids on this site who worship anything Russian.

"akward white kids", "weirdo white kids"... So you are a black racist, is that what you are saying?

52427884.jpg

Everything was fine until this. So the only people who like Khabib are white? Fucking stupid to bring up race in this
No, but the main people who build him up and live vicariously through him are socially aspie white kids.

They believe that they are like the "silent, cold Russians" when in reality they're just social retards.

Don't worry, it's not exclusive to whites. A lot of black fighters have black people on this site who root for them exclusively due to race, and who race bait and claim anyone who hates X fighter is racist, despite them not supporting any white fighters

Back