The birth of Darth Cowboy

Return of the Jedi was awesome you wanker

I saw it a dozen times in the theater and loved it. It was later when I realized that a major part of the plot was the Care Bears vs the Red Army. I never liked it afterwards, it is simply too ridiculous.

I saw it a dozen times in the theater and loved it. It was later when I realized that a major part of the plot was the Care Bears vs the Red Army. I never liked it afterwards, it is simply too ridiculous.
LOL care bears

would have been really cool if he took off his hat and jacket and had another hat and jacket underneath but this was still pretty cool

The last Star Wars movie sucked
I haven't seen it yet, but i'm not surprised. How they've butchered that franchise is second to none.
The force awakens was maybe still a good movie on its own, but it's nowhere near what it could've been and the same goes for the horrible episode VIII and as mmentioned most likely for IX as well.

Instead of inventing something new and sh*tting on the books that actually were canon (the official prosecutions), they should've made movies based on the books (and of course, used more credible characters).

They could easily have made three sequels that would've blown the three last episodes including their sales out of the water and continued from their with additional movies who could've sold just as good.
The amount of material that was there to work with is humongous, i don't think anything comes close to star wars in that regard and yet, you have Kathleen Kennedy claiming there was no material to work with.

F*cking atrocious really.

I haven't seen it yet, but i'm not surprised. How they've butchered that franchise is second to none.
The force awakens was maybe still a good movie on its own, but it's nowhere near what it could've been and the same goes for the horrible episode VIII and as mmentioned most likely for IX as well.

Instead of inventing something new and sh*tting on the books that actually were canon (the official prosecutions), they should've made movies based on the books (and of course, used more credible characters).

They could easily have made three sequels that would've blown the three last episodes including their sales out of the water and continued from their with additional movies who could've sold just as good.
The amount of material that was there to work with is humongous, i don't think anything comes close to star wars in that regard and yet, you have Kathleen Kennedy claiming there was no material to work with.

F*cking atrocious really.
IX is fucking awful

IX is fucking awful
Well i'm not surprised.
Especially after the mess that is episode VIII.
There's a video named "Why star wars episode VIII is a complete cinematic failure" which brilliantly highlights all the terrible flaws of that movie.

Gonna link it, just give me a minute.

EDIT:
It's a long video, but it's really worth watching, so i'd suggest to do that sooner or later.

Would have been funnier had he just remained motionless and not spoken throughout the interview
/thread

He was a cuck in the entire interview, who cares watching his face or hearing his words? Doesn't matter, anyways...

Interesting lighting on Cowboy during the press conference.
Screenshot-20200116-074336.jpg
The birth of Dive Cowboy

Interesting contrast between two personalities. Conor being the attention whore who wants all the light in the world.

Well i'm not surprised.
Especially after the mess that is episode VIII.
There's a video named "Why star wars episode VIII is a complete cinematic failure" which brilliantly highlights all the terrible flaws of that movie.

Gonna link it, just give me a minute.

EDIT:
It's a long video, but it's really worth watching, so i'd suggest to do that sooner or later.

Lemme check it out. Thanks man

/thread

He was a cuck in the entire interview, who cares watching his face or hearing his words? Doesn't matter, anyways...

They were both acting like ass kisses. I dont have an issue with the fact that they have no real animosity, but spare us the lame press conference.

They were both acting like ass kisses. I dont have an issue with the fact that they have no real animosity, but spare us the lame press conference.
Yeah. The conference had a few decent moments but nothing spectacular

Back