The birth of Darth Cowboy

At least the 1-3 saga have some nostalgia and some semblance of a coherent story.

Episode 1 disregarding Jar Jar is actually a fun movie. Episode 2 was meh but Yoda fighting everybody went nuts. Episode 3 was pretty dark for a star wars movie so the theme was interesting.

The new saga is WTF levels of terrible. Rogue One was solid though and honestly has one of the best star wars scenes of the entire franchise (the end).
Rogue one was the shit . I'm so confused why Mandalorian aside from 2 of the episodes shits all over the new movies

Undertaker Cowboy was born already

Rogue one was the shit . I'm so confused why Mandalorian aside from 2 of the episodes shits all over the new movies
It's who wrote and directed the movies. It was a cluster fuck. Didn't help they made episode 7 a Disney princess movie in the star wars universe. Yea let's just have some desert scavenger girl have god-like piloting abilities, some magically learn to use the force effectively without training, and beat a trained Sith in saber combat.

Haven't even watched 8 or 9 and I was a huge star wars fan as a kid.

How good is Mandalorin ? Haven't tried it yet cause I'm put off from star wars.

Now I want one of those jackets made from invasive everglades pythons

WAR DONALD “VADER” CERRONE!!!
CAB2CD0A-99F4-41F5-A40D-BE88F2F7257C.jpeg

It's who wrote and directed the movies. It was a cluster fuck. Didn't help they made episode 7 a Disney princess movie in the star wars universe. Yea let's just have some desert scavenger girl have god-like piloting abilities, some magically learn to use the force effectively without training, and beat a trained Sith in saber combat.

Haven't even watched 8 or 9 and I was a huge star wars fan as a kid.

How good is Mandalorin ? Haven't tried it yet cause I'm put off from star wars.
Mandalorian is great, but there are two filler episodes that are meh. Overall, it's a huge step up from the movies.

The last couple Star Wars' movies sucked. Actually, I'd say they started sucking right around Return of the Jedi.

Rogue one was amazing. Even the shitty prequels at least told a cohesive interesting story and had some memorable characters despite the CGI diarrhea and lines of dialogue written by an introverted antisocial mega nerd

Listened to maybe 10 min and checked out.

The mutual respect was boring. I know there are some assholes that hate the drama and i wont argue it, but if there is NO drama to sell, dont put up a sign.

At least the 1-3 saga have some nostalgia and some semblance of a coherent story.

Episode 1 disregarding Jar Jar is actually a fun movie. Episode 2 was meh but Yoda fighting everybody went nuts. Episode 3 was pretty dark for a star wars movie so the theme was interesting.

The new saga is WTF levels of terrible. Rogue One was solid though and honestly has one of the best star wars scenes of the entire franchise (the end).

Rogue One was awesome. Actually my 2nd favorite star wars movie after ESB. Imagine if the sequel trilogy was handled with as much care and reverence.

You're right about mostly everything though. The prequels suffered because of Lucas lazy obsession with everything CGI and his terrible dialogue. Hes an amazing story teller and prodigal world builder but a shitty director. Imagine the prequels with Lucas script but a better director and screenwriter

First half of Force Awakens was solid 8 out of 10. Enter Starkiler base and movie dives down to about a 3 out of 10. The scenes where Starkiller laser was shown destroying all planets who apparently were all within spitting distance from each other in space and starkiler base shown to be right next to the massive star as it recharged kind of sealed the deal for me

Return of the Jedi was awesome you wanker
Being a kid and watching Luke salute R2 then fake jumping into the pit, catches the saber and turns that shit on, it's green, then wrecking shit. Especially on an older TV with low Def so everything looked more believable.

They’re trying to make everyone like Conor again.

Interesting lighting on Cowboy during the press conference.
Screenshot-20200116-074336.jpg
Darth2.jpg

Darth Cerrone ask that reporter talking about Conor allegations, “if this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador”

Back