The Billie Eilish saga just got a whole lot weirder...

9mI0cuL.png

Don't care at all, but the two do look like a before and after picture of a chic that had a night of getting hammered.

The fact that his sister looks like the "walk of shame" version of his current woman is remarkable, weird as that is.

Don't care at all, but the two do look like a before and after picture of a chic that had a night of getting hammered.

The fact that his sister looks like the "walk of shame" version of his current woman is remarkable, weird as that is.

Maybe to you.

Isn't she 18?

Legal age where i'm at is 15..

I couldn't be bothered to fuck an 18yo btw.. everyone under 25 are idiots.. just saying..

Maybe pedo is the wrong word. But there are definitely a lot of predator/groomers on here. Grown men salivating over teenagers and celebrating when they turn legal.

I know she's a youtube singer but why would you know or care about her brother?

I would say she is more than a Youtube singer as she's won several grammy's and has topped the billboard charts. Her brother is actually the one that writes all of the music and is basically the band leader. I agree that celebrity gossip is stupid though.

There have been more than a few studies pointing to people being attracted to those who look like themselves or there family members, maybe because what your exposed to growing up has an impact on your standards of beauty?

She wears baggy clothes so she doesn't get judged on her body? Thats fine, I can still judge her on her face...her awful, awful face.

"Just got a while lot weirder"
Link to a seven month old Reddit discussion....

Come on TS

ON THE FACE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

There have been more than a few studies pointing to people being attracted to those who look like themselves or there family members, maybe because what your exposed to growing up has an impact on your standards of beauty?
This isn't the first celebrity relative dating someone with a family resemblance. I think the other one involve's Victoria Beckham, maybe. Something where the son is dating someone who looks dead-ass like his mother/step-mother or summ.

She wears baggy clothes so she doesn't get judged on her body? Thats fine, I can still judge her on her face...her awful, awful face.
You have way more than 3 posts.

Why does it say you only have 3 posts?

IMO that girl looks more like a prime Mandy Moore. Well done Finneas!

Back