The Biggest Robbery in UFC history, According to Media vs Judges scores...

Floyd Mayweather stealing $300 Million from Conor McGregor's fans was the biggest robbery in sports history.

maxresdefault.jpg

As per meltzer the bought and paid for fake news mma media was split on that fight till dana came in and yelled at everyone.

The people know what was the biggest title fight robbery in mma history:
Jed5CLf.png

1/6 people had jon winning that fight... An unprecedented robbery.

Those media outlets only saw 70% of fight like Hendricks only used 70% effort

Insecure Jones fans scrambling for damage control by attempting to discredit another fighter. All of those failed PED tests and a string of questionable victories weighing heavy right now.

Insecure Anderson fans who are now riding on Jones.

Must be the dick pills

I was with ya until your bullshit line where you painted everyone with the same brush to support your argument. GSP still keeps TS up at night.

Now keep in mind that the same people complaining about Jone vs Reyes, had no problem with GSP being scored as the winner by judges.....

This shows you that for the haters, this has nothing to do with judging, just blind hate, and desperate attempts to latch on to whatever excuse they can to marginalize what Jones has achieved.
View attachment 726537

Which posters are complaining about Jones vs Reyes but have no problem with GSP being scored the winner by judges?

Amazing work. Please notice the pattern of GSP fanboys who can’t stand another person winning a controversial decision.

14 for Reyes, 7 for Jones was also a pretty big discrepancy

Now keep in mind that the same people complaining about Jone vs Reyes, had no problem with GSP being scored as the winner by judges.....

This shows you that for the haters, this has nothing to do with judging, just blind hate, and desperate attempts to latch on to whatever excuse they can to marginalize what Jones has achieved.
l had both Hendricks and Reyes winning. Now what?

Well there’s a reason why gsp retired after that fight (in his prime)

he knew he was gifted a decision n in a immediate rematch he had nothing for Hendricks

usatsi_7560759.jpg

336_Georges_St_Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks_gallery_post.0.0.jpg

Don’t think I can remember another instance there champ retires in his prime after a gift decision?
If Jones retired today, he would be 32 just like GSP was after Hendricks split decision.

Then, if a really weak heavyweight (Arlovski and Struve were my examples) became champion from a short notice championship fight, Jones could cherry pick that 1 opponent and retire again with the belt.

That is what GSP gets praised for. So go do it Jon. Get yourself some fans.

Amazing work. Please notice the pattern of GSP fanboys who can’t stand another person winning a controversial decision.
Or you could look at the cause and effect for said pattern. Certain posters have used the Hendricks fight as a talking point for almost 7 years now. But have no problem with Jon’s 3 questionable victories.

Now and at the time I was fully aware that GSP did not deserve that decision. Still, I was not mad because I am Canadian, GSP is a legend and Hendricks is a nobody.

GSP and Jones should have lost the fights in question but they didnt oh well

Also just for the info 14 scored Dom and 7 for Jon

Or you could look at the cause and effect for said pattern. Certain posters have used the Hendricks fight as a talking point for almost 7 years now. But have no problem with Jon’s 3 questionable victories.

Exactly. Jones/Anderson nuthuggers are grasping at straws

Did Hendricks have the greatest cycle of all time? Hendricks went from fat bro who wrestled in college to besting the best ever in his prime. That is some juicy juice he had in him. Just look at the before and after USADA.

Do I think Hendricks & Reyes both should've gotten the decision? Yes, but I don't consider either fight a "robbery". In a close, competitive fight, sometimes judges score it for the guy most people think lost, but especially in fights where there are close rds, champions often get the benefit. Not saying its right, but neither fight was a robbery.

Did Hendricks have the greatest cycle of all time? Hendricks went from fat bro who wrestled in college to besting the best ever in his prime. That is some juicy juice he had in him. Just look at the before and after USADA.

Johny Hendricks was a 2x NCAA Div 1 champion, meaning he was the best collegiate wrestler in the entire US, at his weight, for 2 straight yrs (he finished 2nd for 1 additional yr). He was in excellent shape during his NCAA collegiate career. Do I think he was on the sauce? Yes, but he wasn't some fat bro who wrestled in college.

I guess when you realize your reign of invincibility is over and that you just took a beating, no better time to go out than on top.

Hughes took away GSP's aura of invincibility in their first fight. Serra confirmed it. Both did way worse to GSP than Hendricks did -- they made him tap. GSP won the last round against Hendricks, he lost the last round completely and absolutely against Hughes and Serra. Hendricks should have won a 48-47 decision against GSP, but that's all it would be, a decision. He didn't come close to finishing GSP, unlike Hughes and Serra. Penn probably should have won a 29-28 decision against GSP too, though most people never saw that fight and don't know it.

I don't really get why people think Hendricks was GSP's hardest fight (let alone his first hard fight). Penn put GSP straight into the hospital in their first fight (he didn't even go to the post fight press conference) -- Hendricks didn't do that, GSP went to the press conference. Hughes and Serra made GSP tap. Hendricks was only GSP's fourth hardest fight.

And if the last person you fight is the one who retired you, then Bisping retired GSP (unless of course GSP comes back, in which case whoever he fights last after that will be the one who retired him). Hendricks gets way too much credit, and Hughes, Serra and Penn way too little credit for beating GSP.

Back