The biggest proof is in the pudding...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Was Cain out from that uppercut or was he in pain crying? I never seen anyone in mma wincing from a short uppercut! The only thing though, Cain came in with that injury to get paid! Do you agree?

Its possible. It looked like it got injured when he got cracked and went all dear legged. His chin was never going to hold up to Francis anyway.

Ban yourself troll.

Cain was wobbled bad and hurt his knee while falling to his inevitable KO loss.

Ref saved his life

Its possible. It looked like it got injured when he got cracked and went all dear legged. His chin was never going to hold up to Francis anyway.

Yea, quite sure he hurt it when he went down, as he threw several hard kicks in the opening seconds - something you would think a guy coming in with an injured knee surely wouldn't be doing.

No excuses. He lost. Ngannou has no control over how brittle Cain is.

Ngannou trained, showed up to fight and won by TKO.

Cain should retire so his fans can at least use words like "prime Cain would win 10/10 times". If he keeps losing, no one will take "prime Cain" comments seriously.

Maybe it was a nice retirement package.
He helped rebuild the hype train.
They kept asking Francis how it felt to defeat the best ever?
I didnt see Cain get kod he was in pain screaming after his knees gave out.

He wasn't "out" from the uppercut, although the first followup shot Ngannou landed when Cain was already on the ground was THAVAGE.

Ban yourself troll.

Cain was wobbled bad and hurt his knee while falling to his inevitable KO loss.

Ref saved his life
Remember when Stipe used Francis as his personal mule? How about when the beast scared him like a little girl?

If Cain’s knee didn’t twist, he would have been hurt even worse, Ngannou was about to throw some serious bombs on him after dropping him with the uppercut. Cain should thank his knee for saving him from an even worse beating.

It’s obvious Cain came to get paid. He wasn’t even close to being in fighting shape. I can’t say this was a complete work, but Cain pretty much ko’d himself here.
Ngannou didn’t do anything here. That’s laughable.

Remember when Stipe used Francis as his personal mule? How about when the beast scared him like a little girl?
Yeah... that happened.

But also he beat Cain badly and Cains knee had nothing to do.

Also you are a troll.

If you watch the second JDS fight, Cain got clobbered the same way but it didn’t faze him

Yeah... that happened.

But also he beat Cain badly and Cains knee had nothing to do.

Also you are a troll.
I’m just looking for the facts! You’re calling me a troll instead of calling Cain the troll because he just said it was his knee! So who is the troll here if not you?

The replay I saw looked like his knee gave out and had nothing to do with a punch. Sad that he was out for over 2 years, trained hard to come back, and this happens right away. Maybe like Dom Cruz, his body just can't handle the rigors of fighting and training anymore. I feel bad for him. If he had gotten the takedown there the outcome may have been 100% different.

It’s obvious Cain came to get paid. He wasn’t even close to being in fighting shape. I can’t say this was a complete work, but Cain pretty much ko’d himself here.
Ngannou didn’t do anything here. That’s laughable.
I disagree with you 100%! He said he was in great shape and I believe him. He never looked ripped for any fight I remember. Like DC never looks ripped.

I’m just looking for the facts! You’re calling me a troll instead of calling Cain the troll because he just said it was his knee! So who is the troll here if not you?
Cain is an idiot. He got emasculated inside the octagon and didnt say anything about the knee... he gave Ngannou his merits.

I even doubt his knee was injured before. Is not like he does not pull out of fights.

Cain landed they way he did because he went limp from the uppercut. Dude looked like absolute shit in the footage leading up to the fight, so it was really only a question of when he'd go down.

Cain is an idiot. He got emasculated inside the octagon and didnt say anything about the knee... he gave Ngannou his merits.

I even doubt his knee was injured before. Is not like he does not pull out of fights.
He said in the video that he didn’t want to disrespect France

Back