the biggest fight they can make is the aldo rematch

kathebrahl

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
based on this twitter message of 27 january and aldo being medically cleared, you would suspect he is going to want to take the fight, even at 155.

CZwqho_WYAI8k32.jpg

Can McGregor even make the weight that soon?

Dude hasn't been conditioning himself to even cut that much weight.

a re-match of a 13sec fight, thanks but no thanks

Don't bother! Aldo will pull out 2 days before the fight

Aldo is flipping burgers, i bet he's already at LW

I agree this is the biggest fight they can make. Not sure if Aldo is medically cleared, though. Anyone know?

He said he would fight McGregor at any weight.
I didn't read that part. I just read title and what Aldo said...now would Aldo fight at 155?

I think Aldo has an even worse chance at 155. 10lbs less and he was still beat to the punch.

I disagree. I think Aldo should fight someone else before the rematch.

I don't think Conor agrees to cut down to 145 on short notice. I think it's Nate Diaz's lucky day.

Yeah, Conor is scared of Aldo. That's why he moved up to fight the champion at 155.

So delusional. Check his head one more time please Doc.

I disagree. I think Aldo should fight someone else before the rematch.

I don't think Conor agrees to cut down to 145 on short notice. I think it's Nate Diaz's lucky day.

fight would be at 155 because there's no way mcgregor make 145 at this point

aldo's chin might be shot and he'd have a big size disadvantage at lightweight though. maybe more incentive for mcgregor to take this fight

Does aldo even want it. He looked like he was crumbling under the promotion ang got KOed cold. I dont think he wants those problems again. If he looked rattled the 1st what more the 2nd time around when he knows he can get slept with 1 mistake. People here think fighters dont get scared or something lol.

Two weeks isn't enough time for Aldo to pull out at least once

Does aldo even want it. He looked like he was crumbling under the promotion ang got KOed cold. I dont think he wants those problems again. If he looked rattled the 1st what more the 2nd time around when he knows he can get slept with 1 mistake. People here think fighters dont get scared or something lol.

Seems like he realllllly wants a rematch and this might be his shot, given McGregor's plan to move up in weight. I suspect he's going to be all over it

He may have said that in January, but there's no way he takes this fight, especially at LW. Short notice and even if he wins, he doesn't get his belt back.

He may have said that in January, but there's no way he takes this fight, especially at LW. Short notice and even if he wins, he doesn't get his belt back.

the quote litteraly says he doesn't even care about the belt, he just wants revenge

everybody is saying mcgregor would walk through cerrone, but that's far from a given imo. it's still a dangerous fight at short notice that could derail the hype train. if he loses to aldo, they still have the trilogy and they build aldo back up

Last edited:
If this fight can be made than lets roll. I see Pettis/Nate/Cowboy fight being made. I'm predicting Cowboy actually. Would love Nate though.

Back