Social The "Big Short" Michael Burry Liquidates Entire Portfolio, Holds Just One Stock At End Of Q2

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Michael Burry of "The big short" The guy who shorted the mortgage bond market in 2007 before the 2008 crash, has liquidated his entire portfolio.

I havent followed this guy closely, but keep seeing investment channels talk about him as of recent. What say you investment-savvy Sherdoggers? Is this alarming, what are your thoughts on Burry. @TeTe

Michael Burry of "The big short" The guy who shorted the mortgage bond market in 2007 before the 2008 crash, has liquidated his entire portfolio.

I havent followed this guy closely, but keep seeing investment channels talk about him as of recent. What say you investment-savvy Sherdoggers? Is this alarming, what are your thoughts on Burry. @TeTe

Zero Hedge is perma bull, announce the end of the world all the time. Used to be a gold bug den 10 y ago now it s an outfit for crazies.

Robert Kiyosaki also tells me the end is near so I went and bought a pocket knife.

well it's all just monopoly money
we just pretend it's not so we don't go back to killing each other for food.
civilization requires we act like it's all real.

Oddly enough today is the anniversary of President Richard Nixon announcing that the United States would no longer convert dollars to gold at a fixed value, thus completely abandoning the gold standard.

From the article

and instead held on to just one stock: private jail operator GEO Group, which he had previously invested in but had dumped all of his holdings at the end of 2021 only to sport a modest $3.3 million, or 501K share position, as of June 30.

Interesting...

<TheWire1><Prem974>

The 87000 storm troopers, I mean IRS agents are coming for you!

11922256.jpg

Lots of analysts/equity commentators see it as a bear market rally.

for sure, but you need to amke 2 damn near perfect decisions when timing the market, when to get out andwhen to get back in.

Power to them if they can do it.

I aint that smart. Its time in the market, not timing the market for me.

They guy is wrong a lot. You can get get rich doing the opposite of him

Back