Elections The Big Lie gets exposed - Again, Again etc.

I think plenty of them know it's a lie, they're just going along with it. It was a hail Mary attempt to keep Trump in power. Didn't work, but it still has advantages for them moving forward.

Of course there are also some true believers. I've met them irl. They're unwell.

See my response to Troks. We need to give these people an out. They need to return to society and begin the healing process.

That is also a big lie. Or it could be a bigger lie. This big lie is more current events than that one.

"Read my lips, no new taxes" another big lie.

It's cringe worthy. Both you calling it that, and Trump making excuses.

Read my lips? Meh... Didn't really have any serious impact beyond losing him reelection

See the quote below - it certainly doesn't seem like they did a thorough investigation, nor did they do a complete audit. For the record, I don't believe there was significant voter fraud, but I've seen nothing that makes me confident we would have caught it if there was. Personally, I would like to see audits where auditors reach out to voters to confirm reasonably accurate numbers.

As for allegations that voters who didn't live in Nevada received mail-in ballots, the state concluded there were so many ways a voter might still be qualified as a permanent resident while living out of state that it wasn't cost effective to continue to track down the information.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/22/politics/barbara-cegavske-nevada-gop-voting-2020-election/

The sooner Republicans accept the outcome of the last election, and tell Trump in his own favorite words, "You're fired", the sooner they'll be back on their feet.

Fox is repurposing the expression "big lie".

I can't remember exactly how they're using it, but they're doing it. "Democrats big lie".

It's cringe worthy. Both you calling it that, and Trump making excuses.

Read my lips? Meh... Didn't really have any serious impact beyond losing him reelection

Really? no impact? not like 6 in 10 Republicans believe the current President is illegitimate. Or that a group of these people attempted to stop the counting of electors because of this lie. But ya, no big impact.

Fox is repurposing the expression "big lie".

I can't remember exactly how they're using it, but they're doing it. "Democrats big lie".

It part and parcel with dingdongs Blueanon crap.

Cyborg Hugo Chavez's reach is long. He managed to get to a Republican in Nevada. I wonder if Chavez threatened this lady with her kids or something horrific. She probably came home to a horse head in her bed, because that is how Chavez rolls. Cyborg Chavez is a big fan of The Godfather. Like most of us he thinks Godfather 3 is the drizzling shits.
Thank God, Chavez has not gotten to The Pillow guy, yet. The Pillow guy is our only hope to not be ruled by blood drinking pinko commies.

Really? no impact? not like 6 in 10 Republicans believe the current President is illegitimate. Or that a group of these people attempted to stop the counting of electors because of this lie. But ya, no big impact.

If you haven't figured out yet that Republicans will answer anything in a pole to delegitimize the other party...

How legitimate did they consider Obama?

Cyborg Hugo Chavez's reach is long. He managed to get to a Republican in Nevada. I wonder if Chavez threatened this lady with her kids or something horrific. She probably came home to a horse head in her bed, because that is how Chavez rolls. Cyborg Chavez is a big fan of The Godfather. Like most of us he thinks Godfather 3 is the drizzling shits.
Thank God, Chavez has not gotten to The Pillow guy, yet. The Pillow guy is our only hope to not be ruled by blood drinking pinko commies.

I wonder if she will be censured.

If you haven't figured out yet that Republicans will answer anything in a pole to delegitimize the other party...

How legitimate did they consider Obama?

You got me there. But there are other ways to delegitimatize Biden.

Probably a good idea to confirm there is no fraud, probably all elections should be scrutinized, really.

Requiring people to show ID to vote is racist. Requiring the same people to show an ID to prove they have a vaccine in order to do anything is fine though.
tumblr_no8w99sYBA1qdjpm4o4_500.gifv

This thread has nothing to do with that, but has everything with the lies Donny was telling.
It would be like me bringing up Donny's self ownage of paying WI 2 million dollars to find more Biden votes. Serial loser Donny gonna do serial loser things.

tumblr_no8w99sYBA1qdjpm4o4_500.gifv

This thread has nothing to do with that, but has everything with the lies Donny was telling.
It would be like me bringing up Donny's self ownage of paying WI 2 million dollars to find more Biden votes. Serial loser Donny gonna do serial loser things

The OP stated that various states are passing voter laws based on Trumps claims.

It’s become Republican Virtue Signaling. Most righties know the 2020 Presidential election was as legitimate as any other, but pretending it was stolen is a way to show other Republicans who is really committed to the cause and who isn’t.

The convenient side effect of the virtue signaling is that the R’s use the lie as cover to pass laws to rig the election in their favor. Also if the Right gets a chance to steel an election, they can say, “What about Biden” knowing damn well Biden won legitimately.

Last edited:
Back