The Big Lebowski Has Died

Never saw why people love that movie so much. Guess i need to give it a second watch. I was a little distracted when i saw it so maybe that's why i was just kind of meh.
suck a fuck

giphy.gif

Though I'd share an amusing anecdote on this sad, sad day.

I used to work at a Sony Center years ago. We had all the TVs in the shop connected to 1 dvd player and a sky box so they would all show the same thing or have half showing sky and half showing a dvd. 1 of the TVs was out of sight of the entrance, so you could watch it and see everyone that came in the store and turn it off when needed. We had a second dvd player hooked up to only to this one. One day, the store manager decides he wants to watch The Big Labowski, so he puts it on. I come out from the back, just finishing my lunch break and notice there is about 8 guys standing watching the TV in the window. I look around, and every TV was showing The Big Labowski, right on the the topless trampolining scene. The manager had only gone and put it in the wrong dvd player.

R.I.P

He can rest contented that he appeared in the greatest movie ever made.

Never saw why people love that movie so much. Guess i need to give it a second watch. I was a little distracted when i saw it so maybe that's why i was just kind of meh.
definitely rewatch it again. I was very unimpressed after the first time watching. What's the big deal I thought. Then I rewatcged it drunk, and loved it.

tbf, the movie didn't really grabbed me the 1st time I watched it.

The 2nd viewing would open doors for the 3rd, 4th, 18th, 32nd viewing.

This. At the time, it's not laugh your ass off funny. However, looking back in reflection, you think of how ridiculous and hysterical some of the lines are and you appreciate it more.

I watched it with a friend who didn't like it. Claimed that nothing much happens.

I couldn't really argue with that.

One of my favourite bits is the cabbie that goes ballistic when The Dude asks him to turn off The Eagles.

Awful. I've been walking around for nearly 20 yrs quoting his character. "Condolences. THE BUMS LOST!!!...."

"Get a job, sir!"

"Some Chinaman in Korea took them from me."

He was a great.

Strong men also cry...

RIP.

Many people confusing The Big Lebowski and the Dude ITT.

They just pissing on the wrong rug.

RIP. As popular as it is to say, my favorite comedy ever made.

RIP

He was also Frank's former business partner in It's Always Sunny

latest

Back