The big four...

RolentoGrenades

Green Belt
Reaction score
Rory, Demian, Shields, and Lawler. They all need to go to middle weight where they rightfully belong. Especially Robbie. He looked massive next to Kos. You'll agree with me once you see these four completely dominating the entire welter division and everything gets stale/boring.

I've never seen a mauling worse than what Demian did to Rick Story. He squeezed blood out of him with that neck crank. Squeezed him like a fucking tomato.

Imagine some poor bastard at 160 or something against Lawler...on screen death.

So Story and Kos should drop to LW?

Rory, Demian, Shields, and Lawler. They all need to go to middle weight where they rightfully belong. Especially Robbie. He looked massive next to Kos. You'll agree with me once you see these four completely dominating the entire welter division and everything gets stale/boring.

This is a troll, right?

Lawler made pretty damn short work of Kos. Took GSP, Pierce, and Hendricks all night just to decision the guy. Do the maths.

Okay. Robbie was a good MW, but he looks and performs better at WW, that's why he is fighting there now. The guy is 5'11", same as GSP.

Robbie is WAY too large for welter. Hell, I think he could do lhw if he wanted to.

crackpipe.jpg

You realize Lawler's normal walk around weight is 200 pounds, right? Maybe you're trying to reminisce back to a time when he was still in his 20s.

And Hendricks got up to 216 between fights. That doesn't make him a heavy weight.

As long as they make the weight without negative repercussions I don't see the big deal.

You never mention Robbie Lawler with the word boring in the same sentence. You aint making no sense man, in any case. D.A.

if they compete and win fights at welterweight then who the FUCK are you to tell them what they need to do!

As long as they make the weight without negative repercussions I don't see the big deal.

Just seems they're ridiculously dominant, with the exception of Shields' fluke KO at the hands of Ellenberger. Demian has been absolutely slaughtering people in this weight class so far.

Back