Economy The Biden Boom continues: Unemployment down to 3.9%

Gas prices spiked in 2008 when Obama took office and just recently again when Biden did. If that’s just a coincidence I’ll eat my hat

Are you unaware of the 2007-2008 financial crisis ? Are you unaware that COVID has been the main cause of the gas price increase?

Labour force participation rate is down 1.8% since pre-pandemic levels, unemployment rate up 1.1% since pre-pandemic levels. Couple that with record high inflation and the numbers look horrible.

The labor force participation rate has been trending down since the late 1990's. This is nothing new. More people are living longer, having longer retirements and going to school. All of these things will drive down the labor force participation rate.

Please do not tell me this is in response to saying that the labor force participation rate has been trending downwards since the late 1990's? You do realize it would take you like 30 seconds to find this info via a google search?

I guess he really is a "Jobs President"

Biden Bless
Stay mad conservatards

meanwhile

Voting with your feet says it all.

A very rich person (courtesy of her husband) buying high priced real estate in a prime area does not really say much about anything, other than a very rich person buying high priced real estate in a prime area (if indeed this tweet is true).

Unemployment under Trump goes down, Democrats be like "You can thank Obama for that"

Unemployment under Biden drops, Democrats be like "You can thank Biden for that.

Honk honk.

People can be hypocrites? No way .

Are you unaware of the 2007-2008 financial crisis ? Are you unaware that the Government COVID Response has been the main cause of the gas price increase?

Fixed that for you…

Fixed that for you…

Ah, so exactly could the current administration be doing right now to lower gas prices? You do realize this same thing is happening in the UK which has a conservative government ? And please do not tell me to hand out new permits for oil and gas companies to begin new drilling projects, considering new oil and gas drilling projects often take years to get off the ground and begin producing oil and gas.

I mean, I guess, you could call for the government to nationalize oil and gas companies so that they, regardless of the price of a barrel of oil, have to meet certain production quotas.

This is very encouraging. Politics aside, it's good to see unemployment down to 4.6% and trending in the right direction.

I am still very worried about inflation. MZM money supply is, from my understanding, the best valuation of US currency. We have printed 22.7% of all MZM since the start of the pandemic, and we're about to print $2-$3 trillion more USD. None of that is good. Especially considering we have already doubled our total MZM since 2012. That's crazy shit. I don't know if our economy can handle that sort of careless spending.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/mzm-money-stock-bil-of-$-w-sa-fed-data.html

This is very encouraging. Politics aside, it's good to see unemployment down to 4.6% and trending in the right direction.

I am still very worried about inflation. MZM money supply is, from my understanding, the best valuation of US currency. We have printed 22.7% of all MZM since the start of the pandemic, and we're about to print $2-$3 trillion more USD. None of that is good. Especially considering we have already doubled our total MZM since 2012. That's crazy shit. I don't know if our economy can handle that sort of careless spending.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/mzm-money-stock-bil-of-$-w-sa-fed-data.html
Yes that is a very troubling statistic but had they not printed all that money the Dow would have crashed big time and that would have just created a massive shitstorm so a financial band aid was needed. Either way the effects of this will be felt for a long time and it's probably only going to get worse.

Back