Economy The Biden Boom continues: Unemployment down to 3.9%

Yet he'd give Bunker Boy credit for the economy

Here's his thinking:

Anything positive that happens during Biden's term= not because of Biden

Anything negative that happens during Biden's term= all because of Biden

Anything positive that happened during Trump's term= all because of Trump

Anything negative that happened during Trump's term= not because of Trump (it was the deep state)

Except he did bow down to the corrupt system. He installed Mitch McConnell's wife as the transportation secretary for crying out loud. He hired Goldman Sachs alumni and lobbyists to fill the majority of cabinet positions and Presidential advisory roles. You're totally blindsided by partisan, tribal loyalty,

He’s Canadian with tribal loyalty to America.

the ultimate woke, globalistic but the "trying to appeal to woke, slave labor society paradox"...

within one week, best buy normizing being looted by youths and offering couseling because of this (which comes down to shit politics)

meanwhile, in same weak releases statement that kyle rittenhouse is racism manifest

f9e96c2173f595085f74153aaa058f61_500x0.png

burn in hell globalists

You are a cheerleader for globalists because you fall into their predictable patterns. You blame them for everything while supporting politicians that do their bidding. They don’t care what you think about them just as long as you keep voting in their people.

Okay, so if Biden deserves no credit for certain (I would say quite positive) things that he's signed into law, using this logic without being a total hypocrite, you'd then have to absolve him from anything bad that is also happening (inflation, supply chain problems, etc.). You cannot have it both ways however and simply say anything good that's happened is in spite of Biden and anything bad that has happened is his fault.

I don’t absolve him from willingly allow himself to be used, I don’t absolve him for allowing his son to run around making millions of dollars by exploiting his office, and I don’t absolve him for being a creep with children..

Are you unaware of the 2007-2008 financial crisis ? Are you unaware that COVID has been the main cause of the gas price increase?
My point was that Obama and Biden were/are being used as scapegoats for high gas prices

I don’t absolve him from willingly allow himself to be used, I don’t absolve him for allowing his son to run around making millions of dollars by exploiting his office, and I don’t absolve him for being a creep with children..

Wow, you just completely changed the subject. What a total non sequitur. This is getting a bit bizarre and just plain weird.

Wow, you just completely changed the subject. What a total non sequitur. This is getting a bit bizarre and just plain weird.

The only weird thing here is your desire to support this train wreck of an administration that has successfully divided the country, attempted to institute medical tyranny, all while causing the average American to be unable to pay for gasoline and groceries…

The only weird thing here is your desire to support this train wreck of an administration that has successfully divided the country, attempted to institute medical tyranny, all while causing the average American to be unable to pay for gasoline and groceries…

Nope, because you're a complete disingenuous hack. I listed three things Biden's signed into law that I believe were very positive (Infrastructure, Innovation and Competition Act, and the Jobs Act) and you then proceed to say how Biden should not get any credit for them, while he should be blamed for all the negative things (supply chain issues, inflation, etc.) that are occurring. You then bring up Hunter Biden out of the blue because you are/were desperately trying to change the subject.

Also, if you're a Canadian, how could you possibly know if the average American is unable to pay for gasoline or groceries? Just curious.

I would love to hear an explanation for why people think inflation is Biden’s fault. I’m sure it will be hilarious.

Joe Biden going absolutely beastmode on this economy

BIden ends his economic Biden Boom speech like a boss, by saying hes volunteering in a food kitchen

The fact you're serious and not satirical has me really brainstorming on how we can help the NPC"s in the collective psychosis.

Nope, because you're a complete disingenuous hack. I listed three things Biden's signed into law that I believe were very positive (Infrastructure, Innovation and Competition Act, and the Jobs Act) and you then proceed to say how Biden should not get any credit for them, while he should be blamed for all the negative things (supply chain issues, inflation, etc.) that are occurring. You then bring up Hunter Biden out of the blue because you are/were desperately trying to change the subject.

Also, if you're a Canadian, how could you possibly know if the average American is unable to pay for gasoline or groceries? Just curious.

as originally stated
<Dany07>

I'm going to assume you read the names but not the content.
Biden isn't to blame for everything and isn't absolved of blame for everything.
That being said make sure you read more than the names of proposed legislation

I'm going to assume you read the names but not the content.
Biden isn't to blame for everything and isn't absolved of blame for everything.
That being said make sure you read more than the names of proposed legislation

No, I am aware of the content of all three pieces of legislation. They're not perfect but they're certainly good and needed pieces of legislation (especially the Infrastructure Act and the Jobs Act). There's a reason why the Infrastructure Bill and the Competition and Innovation Act both received a lot of votes from Republican Senators.

Wait, what are you even trying to say with posting this video? Are you trying to argue that it's the government's fault for the high price of gasoline right now because of onerous regulations that, at the drop of a hat, could all be instantaneously waived and gas prices would fall? Are you seriously trying to make this argument?

So, I guess, you've resorted to simply looking for Fox News clips that you think are making your argument better than you're able to by yourself ? Even though they do not fit at all into what's being discussed ?

So, I guess, you've resorted to simply looking for Fox News clips that you think are making your argument better than you're able to by yourself ? Even though they do not fit at all into what's being discussed ?

Excuse meee…I’m sure the foundations of your retarded opinions come from your time working in the Whitehouse with Sleepy Joe..
<seedat>

Back