Economy The Biden Boom continues: Unemployment down to 3.9%

Yes that is a very troubling statistic but had they not printed all that money the Dow would have crashed big time and that would have just created a massive shitstorm so a financial band aid was needed. Either way the effects of this will be felt for a long time and it's probably only going to get worse.

I'm not entirely against the fact that they printed $3 trillion in pandemic relief aid, but I'm disgusted that only a tiny portion of that aid went to American citizens. Other countries were covering the lost wages of their people and we were shutting down small businesses and sending billions to foreign countries. They devalued your money and sent it to other countries/business/pet projects while watching the population suffer.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you couldn't have planned a better way to take money from the poor and give it to the rich. The top 1% now owns more than the middle 60% of the country. We have worse income inequality than when France had a revolution. Things can't continue like this, there will be a breaking point.

Please do not tell me this is in response to saying that the labor force participation rate has been trending downwards since the late 1990's? You do realize it would take you like 30 seconds to find this info via a google search?

LOL, it was in reference to the idea that Sleepy Joe has done anything positive for the country…Dude is a senile old puppet..

Unemployment under Trump goes down, Democrats be like "You can thank Obama for that"

Unemployment under Biden drops, Democrats be like "You can thank Biden for that.

Honk honk.

Trump mishandled the pandemic badly. Intentionally put a muzzle on the CDC from making statements he didn't approve to the public. Down playing the severity of the situation. Down playing the vaccine. Even now, hospitals in areas are packed due to an unwillingness of a significant portion of the population to get vaccinated. And those people not getting vaccinated are costing everyone else money in terms of medical bills, loss of wages, and disabilities. Trump's incompetence literally washed away several years of growth.

This is what happens when CNN and leftist media don't do shit when their boy is in office...

Trump mishandled the pandemic badly. Intentionally put a muzzle on the CDC from making statements he didn't approve to the public. Down playing the severity of the situation. Down playing the vaccine. Even now, hospitals in areas are packed due to an unwillingness of a significant portion of the population to get vaccinated. And those people not getting vaccinated are costing everyone else money in terms of medical bills, loss of wages, and disabilities. Trump's incompetence literally washed away several years of growth.
I though Joe was doing great at the first quarter of his term? No he wasn't...Vaccine rolled out, inflation struck, this is no longer Trump's...Joe had enough time to handle things and so far hasn't shown up for work...and you got an epidemic of looting and theft in Leftist States...LOL

Wait, you realize more people have died of COVID in just the first 10 months of this year than all of 2020....I mean, if Trump mishandled it(very well may have) then how has Biden handled it. And keep in mind, Biden was handed a vaccine.

LOL, it was in reference to the idea that Sleepy Joe has done anything positive for the country…Dude is a senile old puppet..

Jobs Act, Infrastructure bill, Science Innovation and Competition Act. Not really sure how you could possibly spin these things to honestly say he hasn't done a single positive thing for the country.

Wait, you realize more people have died of COVID in just the first 10 months of this year than all of 2020....I mean, if Trump mishandled it(very well may have) then how has Biden handled it. And keep in mind, Biden was handed a vaccine.
Trump didn't mishandle it, WHO and CDC with their shitty communication did...WHO claim it was nothing, CDC claims it's something...

Jobs Act, Infrastructure bill, Science Innovation and Competition Act. Not really sure how you could possibly spin these things to honestly say he hasn't done a single positive thing for the country.

Dude, even if he was directly responsible for those things, which I’m sure he’s not, the damage this administration has done far outweighs anything else…

Dude, even if he was directly responsible for those things, which I’m sure he’s not, the damage this administration has done far outweighs anything else…

Wait, so Presidents should not even be given passing credit for things that they actually sign into law? That's a new one to me.

Trump didn't mishandle it, WHO and CDC with their shitty communication did...WHO claim it was nothing, CDC claims it's something...
CDC is run by Bunker Boy administration, of which he personally had them alter their guidelines multiple times

Wait, so Presidents should not even be given passing credit for things that they actually sign into law? That's a new one to me.
Yet he'd give Bunker Boy credit for the economy

Here a news flash for you, this President has handlers, those handlers are responsible for what is really happening, the President is a figure head that is designed to placate the dummies into believing they have something to do with the direction a country is being steered..

Yet he'd give Bunker Boy credit for the economy

Yes, because President Trump refused to bow down to the corrupt system, this is evident by the all out assault he endured during his term.

Here a news flash for you, this President has handlers, those handlers are responsible for what is really happening, the President is a figure head that is designed to placate the dummies into believing they have something to do with the direction a country is being steered..

Okay, so if Biden deserves no credit for certain (I would say quite positive) things that he's signed into law, using this logic without being a total hypocrite, you'd then have to absolve him from anything bad that is also happening (inflation, supply chain problems, etc.). You cannot have it both ways however and simply say anything good that's happened is in spite of Biden and anything bad that has happened is his fault.

Yes, because President Trump refused to bow down to the corrupt system, this is evident by the all out assault he endured during his term.

Except he did bow down to the corrupt system. He installed Mitch McConnell's wife as the transportation secretary for crying out loud. He hired Goldman Sachs alumni and lobbyists to fill the majority of cabinet positions and Presidential advisory roles. You're totally blindsided by partisan, tribal loyalty,

The projected delusion that the economy isn't robust and healthy is itself bordering on unhealthy.

It’s another sign that it’s easy to manipulate lazy people who’d rather be spoon fed content. Companies are posting record profits yet inflation. That tells me that corporation are taking advantage of the booming economy to make up for loses during Trump.

Okay, so if Biden deserves no credit for certain (I would say quite positive) things that he's signed into law, using this logic without being a total hypocrite, you'd then have to absolve him from anything bad that is also happening (inflation, supply chain problems, etc.). You cannot have it both ways however and simply say anything good that's happened is in spite of Biden and anything bad that has happened is his fault.

Remember you are arguing with a guy who thought for sure AZ election was stolen due to bamboo ballots. The guy you are replying to does not want to have a rational discussion. No matter what happens Biden bad, Trump good. He’s also from Canada but acts like he’s from the States.

Back