Economy The Biden Boom continues: Unemployment down to 3.9%

Walgreens is closing 150 stores across the chain and has been bragging about saving 3.3 billion to their shareholders.

When pressed to provide proof of skyrocketing theft they were unable to do so.

Sounds like you're just broadcasting their PR.
lol sure any other wrong things you want to say ?
Walgreens to Close 5 Stores in San Francisco, Citing ‘Organized’ Shoplifting
One of the stores was targeted at least five times by the same man, who drew widespread attention for raiding the store on a bike and was later arrested, the authorities said.

Walgreens representatives previously said at a board of supervisors hearing in May that it had closed 17 stores, largely because thefts had made doing business at those locations untenable.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/13/us/walgreens-store-closures-san-francisco.html

force the piece of shit to answer questions, not canned "i'm supposed to call on Gerry from cnn" bs but real, improv-esque questions... like every person who legitimately held the position and like anyone who's supposed to be held accountable should...

Will bump this thread in 2 years or less.... I bet it will not age well this Biden Boom lol

Not sure what the bot is talking about. But Inflation has risen in the last month.

force the piece of shit to answer questions, not canned "i'm supposed to call on Gerry from cnn" bs but real, improv-esque questions... like every person who legitimately held the position and like anyone who's supposed to be held accountable should...
All speakers read off the teleprompt

lol sure any other wrong things you want to say ?
Walgreens to Close 5 Stores in San Francisco, Citing ‘Organized’ Shoplifting
One of the stores was targeted at least five times by the same man, who drew widespread attention for raiding the store on a bike and was later arrested, the authorities said.

Walgreens representatives previously said at a board of supervisors hearing in May that it had closed 17 stores, largely because thefts had made doing business at those locations untenable.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/13/us/walgreens-store-closures-san-francisco.html

Yes, and it's bullshit.

They're closing 150 stores to maximize efficiency, and boasting about more than three billion in savings.

Yes, and it's bullshit.

They're closing 150 stores to maximize efficiency, and boasting about more than three billion in savings.

I live in CA. We just had another MASSIVE smash and grab and it's currently on the local news.

These are organized thieves. A group was recently caught with like a half a million in merchandise stored in storage lockers, I believe they also had 80k in cash.

Gov Newsom is even talking about it

WAG stock is also down close to 50% the last 2 years while the market is hitting all time highs.

I live in CA. We just had another MASSIVE smash and grab and it's currently on the local news.

These are organized thieves. A group was recently caught with like a half a million in merchandise stored in storage lockers, I believe they also had 80k in cash.

Gov Newsom is even talking about it

FBxMDKsVIAQcyLO

You do know there are videos of it. And employees are quiting because they are scared. I live here dude, I see it.

And these closings are happening in areas where ALL retail stores are complaining. Including Best Buy and Nordstroms.

If the media and people who blindly follow the media keep making excuses for it, these cities will continue to spiral.

Complete bullshit. Like I said, I'm living it. My wife is a manager for probably the most popular wholesaler. Their most recent inventory was very bad.

You can believe anything you want. But I'm telling you from my own eyes that you are horribly wrong here.

Also, at many outlets they don't even call LE anymore. At least here in CA.

You do know there are videos of it. And employees are quiting because they are scared. I live here dude, I see it.

And these closings are happening in areas where ALL retail stores are complaining. Including Best Buy and Nordstroms.

If the media and people who blindly follow the media keep making excuses for it, these cities will continue to spiral.

The second link I posted was the CJCJ, not media. It's not even someone else quoting them, it's the actual CJCJ.

I'm pretty careful about when I jump into a conversation and what I say.

Not looking for a fight here but you're referencing headlines and social media, I'm quoting their own message to shareholders and numbers from the people who actually compile theft statistics.

I've seen the same headlines about retail theft trauma as you have, that's why I did the deep dive.

The second link I posted was the CJCJ, not media. It's not even someone else quoting them, it's the actual CJCJ.

I'm pretty careful about when I jump into a conversation and what I say.

Not looking for a fight here but you're referencing headlines and social media, I'm quoting their own message to shareholders and numbers from the people who actually compile theft statistics.

I've seen the same headlines about retail theft trauma as you have, that's why I did the deep dive.
My deep dive is physical. Not reading articles or BS stats. And what do you think the CJCJ is? Are you not aware they are just a San Fran Non Profit giving liberal opinions on justice related topics. Did you really think they were a part of government like the DOJ?
I don't care what they say. I'm actually living it, I'm seeing it. Newsom is now seeing it. This is not a case of fake news, it is actually happening. As we speak, local news is reporting on a current smash and grab where employees were pepper sprayed.

Last edited:
My deep dive is physical. Not reading articles or BS stats.
I don't care what the CJCJ says. I'm actually living it, I'm seeing it. Newsom is now seeing it. This is not a case of fake news, it is actually happening. As we speak, local news is reporting on a current smash and grab where employees were pepper sprayed.

All anecdotal and it doesn't add up. If you say your wife works for a company that doesn't bother reporting this any more, find out how they claim damages for theft, which is impossible absent a police report.

In any case I don't care one way or the other, I'm not invested. I looked into reports that didn't make sense and having looked, they still don't make sense. If you can come back with something more concrete than what you have so far I'll listen, I'd genuinely prefer to know the truth, but that will take hard numbers. What's is Newsom saying? If he's speaking to this, he must have numbers, no?

All anecdotal and it doesn't add up. If you say your wife works for a company that doesn't bother reporting this any more, find out how they claim damages for theft, which is impossible absent a police report.

In any case I don't care one way or the other, I'm not invested. I looked into reports that didn't make sense and having looked, they still don't make sense. If you can come back with something more concrete than what you have so far I'll listen, I'd genuinely prefer to know the truth, but that will take hard numbers. What's is Newsom saying? If he's speaking to this, he must have numbers, no?

First off, you are quoting a liberal non profit as proof.

Second, Newsom is now saying mayor's need to get harder on theft.

Don't you currently have millions of people walking out of work with no immediate intent of returning?

ETA: Never mind. Been covered.

Man... with all the other variables this seems awfully suspect.

Maybe along with Wisconsin's

"Least amount of felons behind bars in 20 years"

"Bail at an all time low"

lol

First off, you are quoting a liberal non profit as proof.

Second, Newsom is now saying mayor's need to get harder on theft.

I'm done here, let me know when you have more than anecdotes or can explain how they're collecting insurance without police reports.

Back