The Beverly Hills Ninja is a future superstar

Ares Black

Asteroid Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
That was a debut for the ages!

Late notice, against a much bigger opponent, opens with a wheel kick knockdown, finishes with Thai knees from hell for a bloodbath Doctors stoppage TKO.
EarnestMellowFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

SevereMinorArcherfish-size_restricted.gif

Truly epic. Wright is marketable, polite, violent, and flashy as fuck.

Future superstar, IMO

Edit: Thanks to @KazDibiase for the gifs.

Last edited:
That was a debut for the ages!

Late notice, against a much bigger opponent, opens with a wheel kick knockdown, finishes with Thai knees from hell for a bloodbath Doctors stoppage TKO.

Truly epic. Wright is marketable, polite, violent, and flashy as fuck.

Future superstar, IMO
I really like him as a fighter but I have noticed that he was breathing very hard even after 10 min after the fight and he was only fighting 1.5 minute. Might be due to short notice fight, who knows. Also remember...in these times being a polite, respectful fighter don't go too well with the casuals and therefore I wouldn't call him marketable ( but I fully understand what you mean). Great fighter. We need to see him against a good wrestler. I hope he will do well..

I really like him as a fighter but I have noticed that he was breathing very hard even after 10 min after the fight and he was only fighting 1.5 minute. Might be due to short notice fight, who knows. Also remember...in these times being a polite, respectful fighter don't go too well with the casuals and therefore I wouldn't call him marketable ( but I fully understand what you mean). Great fighter. We need to see him against a good wrestler. I hope he will do well..
We need to see full camp MW version.

Back