The best Yoel Romero interview ever (The Schmo)

Where did this Schmo guy come from? Another Jew lightheartedly playing the character of another ethnicity I see

Romero definitely is amusing, good sense of humor, and it's great to see when a fighter can joke around and just have some fun with an interview. I hope he wins against Adesanya. He's never been champion and this is probably Last Chance Saloon for him. I think he'll find it hard to hit Adesanya, but I still expect a victory.

The Schmo ain't no dummy. He's banging Helen Yee. She of the substantial assets. Good for him!

Is this Schmo guy paying members and other "influencers" to post his stuff? He is such a turd why would anyone even watch that stuff.

I guess in this day and age everyone can play out a shtick and be a "journalist" .sad times.

Schmo bang your mom or something?

Dude is doing his thing, and many people dig his content. If you dont like his stuff then listen to Luke, Brett or Ariel.

The schmo has such a punchable face. Redefines cringe

Hes like the Peewee Herman of mma reporting. Wont watch, the guy is a bell end

I don't support weirdo shit like the schmo, fuck that fake personality shit in mma.

Any truth to the rumour that the Schmo had to fill in a questionnaire about his attitudes towards Gay Jesus before the interview was given the ok.

Schmo bang your mom or something?

Dude is doing his thing, and many people dig his content. If you dont like his stuff then listen to Luke, Brett or Ariel.

Kinda expected such an answer with childish insults. He is incompetent. Simple as that. Telling me to listen to guys like Luke or Ariel shows the whole dilemma of MMA "journalism".

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>
Yoel has a great sense of humor and a wild personality.

Yoel is a version of Dan Henderson with more athleticism.
And more fight IQ

It's still shocking to me how Hendo did so well with such a limited skill set. His granite chin really helped in that regard

I tried to listen to this guy once and had to turn it off after 20 seconds. You'd have to be 12 to like this guy, holy obnoxious and over the top stupid shtick.

The irony is overwhelming with this one.
Care to explain? I support fighters being themselves. Same for everyone involved in this supposed sport. I don't find anything ironic about that. Do you like this schmo fool?

1810184949.jpg

Gotta be honest, thought you were talking about the Schmo

Right, because obviously Im very grateful to now know that Romero is an alpha athlete not to be fecked with!

Tony Ferguson having a good time

Serious answers to perfectly good questions. Ferg reveals a fair amount there. A good interview.

I'd rather listen to the Schmo than Ariel fecking Helwani!

Last edited:
I love Adesanya but I want Romero to win, he deserves it for feeding the just bleed god so.many times

Back