Relationship The best workout machine to improve your stamina and pipe laying

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont want any of you talking shit some of you guys are immature, but this machine works, some of you clowns gas out when laying pipe and only want your woman to do all the work while you lay on your fat lazy asses.

step your pipe game stamina up

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Squats and deadlifts are going to have more of an effect than anything else. I notice that if I ride my bicycle and get good cardio, I feel a bump in my libido a few days later after I recover. It's probably the extra blood flow to my lower body.

I'll mention, I use a ridiculous looking saddle called the men's serfas rx with a huge cutout in the center to avoid placing pressure on the perineum where an important blood vessel to the penis is located.

RX-921L_Front-web.jpg

When I was younger and used to train more seriously, I had issues with numbness in my penis after staying seated for an extended period of time. That's why I use a saddle with a huge cut out. Something to keep in mind if you're interested in riding. Beware of numbness.

Last edited:
You’re weird bro
I'm quoting you because you train martial arts and fight. When I used to do a lot of wrestling and boxing, I got more ass in that period of time than any other in my life. There seemed to be a definite correlation between training, specifically grappling, and my ability to attract women, much moreso than simply lifting weights at the gym. I'm curious if you or any other fighters/grapplers have experienced this.

One thing I noticed too after training wrestling and bjj was that my neck got thicker and, imo, I looked less like a bitch.

I'm quoting you because you train martial arts and fight. When I used to do a lot of wrestling and boxing, I got more ass in that period of time than any other in my life. There seemed to be a definite correlation between training, specifically grappling, and my ability to attract women, much moreso than simply lifting weights at the gym. I'm curious if you or any other fighters/grapplers have experienced this.

One thing I noticed too after training wrestling and bjj was that my neck got thicker and, imo, I looked less like a bitch.
I get no play but I don’t go out and meet women. Literally home and gym is the only places I go. But all the fighters around me are very successful with girls and unfortunately a good bit of them cheat on their wives and gfs pretty often.

It’s more of a status and confidence thing IMO. Not sure how it translates to just a regular grappler guy but I assume the added confidence of being a grappler will make it easier to pull. The fighters just use their status and fitness and it’s super easy for them though.

I also find many weight lifters to be insecure since they are only chasing physical looks that will never be enough. Plus they don’t get much cardio in

I dont want any of you talking shit some of you guys are immature, but this machine works, some of you clowns gas out when laying pipe and only want your woman to do all the work while you lay on your fat lazy asses.

step your pipe game stamina up

maxresdefault.jpg

<{walkerwhut}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back