the best way to...

stiggmatta

Orange Belt
Reaction score
drop weight.

it's been years since i've worked out or trained in any sense (10+yrs) and had the normal "check up" at the drs and faced the realization i'm 256...
yup, got to be a true fat bastard... though i never realized it until actually seeing the number... i carry it well (laughs); that being said, what is the best way to drop weight quickly, but with health in mind...

diets, regements (or all around humilation so that i become anorexic) is welcome

i want to drop this excess... excessively fast, and then maintain.

thank guys!

a good diet and some exercise, but you're not looking to hear that cause you want a short cut.

so here you go
fastest most effective way.
1. rous en y (or is it x? been awhile since i studied this) gastric bypass
2. laporoscopic banding of the stomach (safer and adjustable!)
3. starve yourself (massive weight loss guaranteed, if jesus can do it for 30 days, so can you)

how about a sensible diet and some exercise, my guess is that you are a tub of lard and could easily lose 50 pounds in 6 months just by making some corrections to your diet (use some common sense), and increasing your physical activity levels.

shortcuts like ketogenics and bs like that are stupid, do you really wanna only eat meat for the rest of your life? not to mention have a good chance of fucking it up? any shortcut usually ends up with you gaining your weight back plus some

man up and make a healthy lifestyle change.

...note to self, becareful when mentioning the allowance of humiliatory motivation.

serioiusly though, i wasnt looking for a short cut, just the fastest (yet healthy) way to do such, i thank you though...
and to think, all this time i thought Jesus did it for 40 days, hmmps, go figure. LOL!

all that being said, i really think this is what i needed to hear:
"man up and make a healthy lifestyle change."

so consider advice taken.

im just away to start training in mma. i was wondering if you guys had any tips on diets and suplements. i want to eat healthy and i try to at the moment. but with my job its hard to fit in three straight meals a day. i eat a lot of eggs and tuna at the moment. is that a good start or am i off on the wrong foot for a training diet. it would be great if you guys could give me some advice. thanks

shortcuts like ketogenics and bs like that are stupid, do you really wanna only eat meat for the rest of your life?

Yes because we all know going on a Keto type diet means you can only eat meat for the rest of your life.

Brilliant.

im just away to start training in mma. i was wondering if you guys had any tips on diets and suplements. i want to eat healthy and i try to at the moment. but with my job its hard to fit in three straight meals a day. i eat a lot of eggs and tuna at the moment. is that a good start or am i off on the wrong foot for a training diet. it would be great if you guys could give me some advice. thanks

dude, its more like 5-6 small meals a day.:icon_twis looks like you got alot to learn. i'd read over the faq, there's alot of good basic info there.

dude, its more like 5-6 small meals a day.:icon_twis looks like you got alot to learn. i'd read over the faq, there's alot of good basic info there.

There is a difference between diets that work, and diets that are ideal. Most people can't realistically eat more than 2 or 3 meals a day. Even though it isn't ideal, you can easily lose weight. The majority of the population would lose a ton of weight just by cutting a few things out:

- Drinks with calories
- Anything fried in oil
- Anything with more carbohydrates than fat + protein
- Anything with more fat than carbohydrates + protein

There is a difference between diets that work, and diets that are ideal. Most people can't realistically eat more than 2 or 3 meals a day. Even though it isn't ideal, you can easily lose weight. The majority of the population would lose a ton of weight just by cutting a few things out:

- Drinks with calories
- Anything fried in oil
- Anything with more carbohydrates than fat + protein
- Anything with more fat than carbohydrates + protein

honestly i never got how anyone couldn't find time to eat more than 2-3x a day. i mean how long does it take to eat a tuna sandwitch or chug a protein shake? its not like they have to be full sit down meals, just a few 300-500 "meals." (depending on how many calories you need a day.) plus if they can't find time to eat 5-6x a day how'd you get fat in the first place? i see overweight people drinking baskin robbins shakes and eating slices of pizza while they walk around all the time, so when they try to lose weight why can't they drink their protein shakes and eat their other healthy food on the go?

i agree with what you said about people losing weight just by cutting those few things you mentioned out of their diets though. however, he said he wanted to lose weight quickly, so i'm trying to tell him the fastest and healthiest way to do it, not necessarily the easiest.

honestly i never got how anyone couldn't find time to eat more than 2-3x a day. i mean how long does it take to eat a tuna sandwitch or chug a protein shake? its not like they have to be full sit down meals, just a few 300-500 "meals." (depending on how many calories you need a day.) plus if they can't find time to eat 5-6x a day how'd you get fat in the first place?

I use to not eat breakfast or lunch, come home and binge for 2-3 hours and usualy right before i went to bed. it wasnt fast food or anything like that but starving myself for 8-10 hours i was working, then eating everything in my house for the 2-3 hours before bed was easy. I eat properly and clean now and its hella of a lot harder, but its worth it. i get really hungry now if i dont have a small meal or snack between breakfast and lunch.

hit up the steam room for a while. my friend just dropped 7 kilos in less than 24 hours for a fight.

and eat loads of fiber or spicey thai food so you get the shits

hit up the steam room for a while. my friend just dropped 7 kilos in less than 24 hours for a fight.

and eat loads of fiber or spicey thai food so you get the shits

Then don't drink water for the rest of your life to keep the weight off.

^^lmao!
I guess he forgot about that part.

Back