The best songs by measure of...

if people are drunk, and karaoke is involved, and they disparage Journey or Steve Perry, they deserve repetitive punches to the grill IMO

The song that kills the most in a place with karaoke or a jukebox, by far, is this one:

My best guess is that this is the least objectionable song ever made.

I would hope this is one of them, but I could see dudes thinking they're too tough to admit its greatness.

I never hear anyone slag off on Stevie Wonder or Motown in general

I never hear anyone slag off on Stevie Wonder or Motown in general

Bridges race. I don't like it, but I don't dislike it either.

Funk is super annoying though, and I'm praying I don't have to hear that uptown funk you up song too many more times.

I would hope this is one of them, but I could see dudes thinking they're too tough to admit its greatness.

I'd lean more toward Go Your Own Way, which is an all-time favorite of mine and one of the first songs I learned to play on bass.

Agreed... and i'd throw in Little Lies. Rumors is the gold standard for them album wise, but the two aforementioned along with Gypsy are probably my favorite songs of theirs.

[YT]e5HkuhSEnPQ[/YT]

[YT]XRx3tUEzdp4[/YT]

Some other picks:

[YT]OJWJE0x7T4Q[/YT]

[YT]QrY9eHkXTa4[/YT]
(and really, his whole catalog)

Agreed... and i'd throw in Little Lies. Rumors is the gold standard for them album wise, but the two aforementioned along with Gypsy are probably my favorite songs of theirs.

[YT]e5HkuhSEnPQ[/YT]

[YT]XRx3tUEzdp4[/YT]

Some other picks:

[YT]OJWJE0x7T4Q[/YT]

[YT]QrY9eHkXTa4[/YT]
(and really, his whole catalog)

Yeah gypsy is my second favorite. I'm big on Rhiannon and Never Going Back Again too now.

The song that kills the most in a place with karaoke or a jukebox, by far, is this one:

My best guess is that this is the least objectionable song ever made.

Oh, no doubt, or maybe My Girl by the Temptaions.

only problem is it's a whitney song, so it takes either just lack of an ego, or gigantic balls to try and sing a whitney song. you gotta be really really good, or just atrocious

Back