The Best Quotes about Fedor's Greatness

Same old story: Zuffa Zombies bashing Fedor.

He's the best ever. PRIDE was the best org ever. He was undefeated in PRIDE. He beat 7 UFC Champs.

Muhammad Ali lost 3 of his 4 last fights, just like Mike Tyson. Nobody doubts their greatness. People bashing Fedor are Zuffa-Zombies and UFC-centric idiots. The "He hasnt fought in the UFC, therefore he's a can crusher" argument doesnt work, because PRIDE was the premier org during Fedors prime. Chuck (the best UFC fighter at the time) came to participate in the PRIDE MW tournament and got his ass kicked by Rampage. And Rampage wasnt even the winner of the tournament.

7 UFC champs isnt relevant, its their ranking at time of fighting.

He fought top comp but still had a very padded record.

You brought up chuck but that could be countered by Wand (personally I think the whole org war thing is exceptionally autistic).

Fedor Emelianenko, the best Mixed Martial Artist the world has ever seen.

See avatar

respond to my post on the previous page, i dare you, nobody ever responds when i bring those facts up.

There was nothing fake about Pride Fc, it was & still is the greatest fighting organization that has EVER done it! The ring, the rules, the silent japanese crowds, the announcer, the back story intros, UFC doesn't even compare imo! You don't think the UFC is fake at all??? Fertitta family has HUGE ties to the mafia and is one of the main reasons they have a stranglehold on the industry! Your facts in no way, shape, or form prove Pride FC was fake in anyway. Do I think some fights were fixed in Pride, absolutely, but the same goes for the UFC! Also at the time Pride was king it had the best fighters in the world, UFC had scrubs, hence sending Chuck to Pride MW GP, Dana and the Fertitta putting up $250,000 saying Chuck was going to win tourney, then him getting his ass handed to him from one Rampage Jackson! Fedor is the best mma fighter to ever do it, countless FIGHTERS not fans have said it over and over, so your argument and your bullshit FACTS mean nothing! Haters gonna hate!

Fedor has more top 10 wins than the guy on your av.

Edit:

He has 12 top 10 wins (13 fights, actually. defeated Big Nog twice). 10 of those wins are from his PRIDE FC time . He had 15 fights in PRIDE, 10 of those 15 against top 10 competition (2 fights against Big Nog - not counting the NC). And this doesnt even include his fights against Coleman.

Pride was the best organization during his prime. He has more top 10 than Jon Jones.

Deal. With. It.

Last edited:

You brought up chuck but that could be countered by Wand (personally I think the whole org war thing is exceptionally autistic).

See avatar

Fedor fought Arvloski who was ranked as the 2nd best HW in the world at that time according to almost every credible mma news site, he steam rolled Heath Herring(ranked 2 at HW at the time) like it was a sparring session for him, same goes for NOG(was Pride HW champ ranked number 1), beat Tim S in 50+ secs(ranked number 3 in the world at the time of fight), so he beat everyone at the top at the time with ease, when he came to US he was already fighting for almost 7 years as a professional! Not everyone can stay at the top that long, he had boatloads of money, he got all religious, and as Tyson said once its hard to get up a 5am to go run 5 miles when your sleeping in silk sheets! Just wasn't hungry no more imo!

Don't wanna ruin everyone's fun but what is this doing in UFC discussion ?

' Nobody wants to fight Fedor '

- Wanderlei Silva

In my 15+ years as as a MMA fan... I've yet to see any fighter nearly as good as Fedor. -Jopo, elite internet poster, 5/16/2014

Fedor has more top 10 wins than the guy on your av.

Edit:

He has 12 top 10 wins (13 fights, actually. defeated Big Nog twice). 10 of those wins are from his PRIDE FC time . He had 15 fights in PRIDE, 10 of those 15 against top 10 competition (2 fights against Big Nog - not counting the NC). And this doesnt even include his fights against Coleman.

Pride was the best organization during his prime. He has more top 10 than Jon Jones.

Deal. With. It.

It's a Jones fan. What do you expect. Jones will never fight someone longer and taller than him EVER. I'd be pretty insecure about my favorite too when compared to Fedor.

See avatar

fedorjonjones_zps24b2733e.gif

Don't wanna ruin everyone's fun but what is this doing in UFC discussion ?

Don't want to ruin your fun thinking that you are so smart, but apparently you aren't because your reading comprehension sucks.

73i7gk.jpg

Last edited:
if he was so great why did he only dominate in fake pride?

he went to strikeforce and went 1-3 getting subbed, dominated to a mid fight stoppage, then ko'd by a mw.

why didn't he ever come to the ufc even after being offered millions?

Fuck it, I'll bite since I'm at work and have nothing better to do at the moment.

Of course PRIDE had it's fair share of setup fights, nobody in their right mind would deny that. You're obviously insinuating that Fedor's fights in PRIDE were indeed 'fake'. Can you please tell me which fights exactly were fake. I want sources and not something that Rampage said about his fights, since he's such a reliable source.

So what if he lost in SF, if MMA taught me one thing it's if you fight long enough you are bound to lose just like all the fighters from his era. He lost at the end of his career. The guy spent the majority of his career fighting in a ring, the cage is a very different setting. Not to mention after all the training, competing in judo/sambo, pro fights and injuries takes a huge toll on anyone physically.

Now as for Hendo being a 'MW'. This one might be hard for you to believe, but the guy was over 185 when he fought Fedor, in fact he was around 206 if I'm not mistaken. There is no shame in losing to top ranked fighters such as Werdum and BF and Henderson who by many is considered to be in the top five of all time greats.

As for him not coming to the UFC for 'millions', I find that hard to believe because the source is Dana White. You know the guy that wanted Fedor in the UFC and couldn't get him so he started talking negatively about him for years. Fedor had a good deal in SF. Why would he want to work for someone that constantly talked shit about him. I know I wouldn't.

never killed a reigning UFC champ. Hammer was 0-3 before coming to Pride. not even going to talk about the rest who lost their way out of the UFC. Fedor's aura was a carefully calculated and constructed hype show built of fighters that were 1 dimensional and on the downward spiral of their careers. the important thing to remember is there was a a reason they're called FORMER CHAMPS.

See avatar

Cool then:

Nogueira x2= top 10
Sylvia= top 10
Arlovski =top 10
Coleman= top 10
Randleman= top 10

Jones' record is more padded than Fedor's. Over 50% of Jones' career fights were against low tier opponents.

Cheers.

Back