The Best Quotes about Fedor's Greatness

Which fights was fixed in the UFC do tell!

stories go around that Taktarov wanted to be fresh in the finals against Tank so it is said that Taktarov vs Macias who had training ties was a work

Don Frye vs Mark Hall 3 comes to mind aswell.

the only fight in Pride that i alsmost know for sure was a work is Takada vs Coleman imo

Fedor will go down in history as one of the greatest fighters ever. Great quotes TS.

if he was so great why did he only dominate in fake pride?

he went to strikeforce and went 1-3 getting subbed, dominated to a mid fight stoppage, then ko'd by a mw.

why didn't he ever come to the ufc even after being offered millions?

2012 join date.

Shocked.

many former pride fighters have admitted as much, including gary goodridge, rampage and crocop's former manager in pride.

pride was run by the yakuza ffs, they were not sanctioned and didnt even have drug testing. they mixed k1, pro wrestling and mma on the same cards with the same fighters participating in all 3 sometimes.

they were shut down due to all the rampant gambling and corruption, yet im trolling by suggesting pride was fake???? lol ok buddy

:) People don't want to face that reality. I'll admit Fedor was a top 3 fighter all time but he never fought in the UFC, he was in a corrupt org, and if 50 years from now the major org is still the UFC, I don't think anyone will even remember Pride and I think that has to hurt Fedor in the long run. That is the problem with fighting for orgs that go bankrupt.

"Who's Fedor?" -all of my casual friends

^This

And that will be the problem exceedingly more and more as time passes because he didn't fight in the UFC and PRIDE went bye bye a long time ago. In another 20 years the likes of Anderson, GSP, Bones will be getting play time on UFC shows and at least talked about.

Fedor, not so much. I'm almost willing to bet he will fade into obscurity eventually.

:) People don't want to face that reality. I'll admit Fedor was a top 3 fighter all time but he never fought in the UFC, he was in a corrupt org, and if 50 years from now the major org is still the UFC, I don't think anyone will even remember Pride and I think that has to hurt Fedor in the long run. That is the problem with fighting for orgs that go bankrupt.

I have a question for you, as you have seemed to have sided with the troll. which fedor fights were fixed?, after all, this is a fedor thread, so lets get some context here

by questioning the legitimacy of pride as an mma organization im pretty much outright questioning fedor's legacy. as well as my favourite fighter of all time Wandy. and every other fighter's record from pride.

I personally don't count their records in pride as i know pride was not a legit organization based on all the facts i've provided. Another fact i failed to mention is the pride ref's wore earpieces. No one has ever provided a legit reason as to why they wore them. On top of everything else it just makes pride more fishy to me. As if the whole yakuza run fixed fights mixed with prowrestling rampant steroid abuse and gambling didn't already do that.

so what youre saying is that fedor beat up roided HWs for 10 years :cool:

he went to strikeforce and went 1-3 getting subbed, dominated to a mid fight stoppage, then ko'd by a mw.

not_so_attractive_look__running_man_gif_by_blake4monthsss-d57as98.gif

iA6Csl31nc2ey.gif
sorry_joong_ki__running_man_gif_by_blake4monthsss-d56fpn5.gif
7kQaRxs.gif
mrw-gifs-take-absolutely-no-time-to-load-13044.gif
1564012_o.gif

Pride was fake lol, you guys always make me laugh but feel sorry for the human race at the same time.

well i dont know who that is so i guess i lose this round.

i still think pride was fishy as fuck though. and have heard/seen enough evidence for me to believe most if not all of it was fixed.
I think you might be looking for a singular truth to what happened in around 700 when there isn't one. A few fights were certainly fixed. A lot of favouritism was certainly present. But considering the number of Pride alumni who has gone on to be top ten fighter or champions in other organisations, it seems highly unlikely that there wasn't a considerable amount real fighting going on.

I personally think outright fixes were rare outside of the Takada fights, mainly because the fixes we know about for a fact look absolutely ridiculous.

many former pride fighters have admitted as much, including gary goodridge, rampage and crocop's former manager in pride.

pride was run by the yakuza ffs, they were not sanctioned and didnt even have drug testing. they mixed k1, pro wrestling and mma on the same cards with the same fighters participating in all 3 sometimes.

they were shut down due to all the rampant gambling and corruption, yet im trolling by suggesting pride was fake???? lol ok buddy

So the randleplex was fake then?

i've already provided many facts on why i dont believe Pride was a legitimate organization and you provide rumors and opinions about the ufc. ok. carry on nuthugger.

bro

you serious using brain damaged goodridge with dementia as "evidence" ? even if you are, what he actually said was that the very early pride fights were 90% fixed but other than that "all was real"

rampage has literally zero evidence for any of his claims, also from the interview i read he was describing fixing matchups not telling one guy to lose on purpose,and seeing how he was wanderleis biggest rival and had been KO'd twice by him its not unlikely that rampage had motives to discredit wanderlei,lets not forget that rampage also had major problems with the ufc

Same old story: Zuffa Zombies bashing Fedor.

He's the best ever. PRIDE was the best org ever. He was undefeated in PRIDE. He beat 7 UFC Champs.

Muhammad Ali lost 3 of his 4 last fights, just like Mike Tyson. Nobody doubts their greatness. People bashing Fedor are Zuffa-Zombies and UFC-centric idiots. The "He hasnt fought in the UFC, therefore he's a can crusher" argument doesnt work, because PRIDE was the premier org during Fedors prime. Chuck (the best UFC fighter at the time) came to participate in the PRIDE MW tournament and got his ass kicked by Rampage. And Rampage wasnt even the winner of the tournament.

Fedor Emelianenko, the best Mixed Martial Artist the world has ever seen.

I personally want to thank blaccbeard for helping keep Fedors legacy.

Everytime someone like him mentions Fedor, us, the fans, have a reason to gather round the sherdog fire and talk about the greatness of this MMA god.

No other MMA fighter has ever had so much supporters, and so long after his retirement and dominance. That alone tells me that NOT IN A MILLION YEARS will the negative marketing of individuals damage the legacy of the Last Emperor.

Blaccbeard, dude, embrace Fedor, you will feel much better, like weight lifted from your chest. DANA WAS NEVER HAPPIER than the period he tried to sign Fedor. NEVER! Watch the videos and the expression on his face when he was talking about Fedor. He was radiating, he looked pregnant every time he mentioned how close he was to signing him. And after he was rejected...well he went all "fuck the world" mode again.

FedorGoose.jpg

I have a question for you, as you have seemed to have sided with the troll. which fedor fights were fixed?, after all, this is a fedor thread, so lets get some context here

Fedor was a bad mother fucker who will fade as time passes because Pride no longer exists. Zuffa bought the Pride fight library and isn't really showing Fedor highlights. If the UFC continues to be the only major org what fan will remember Fedor decades from now? As it is now new fans have no idea who he is and don't want to know. That should give you some indication of how things are going to go.

Same old story: Zuffa Zombies bashing Fedor.

He's the best ever. PRIDE was the best org ever. He was undefeated in PRIDE. He beat 7 UFC Champs.

Muhammad Ali lost 3 of his 4 last fights, just like Mike Tyson. Nobody doubts their greatness. People bashing Fedor are Zuffa-Zombies and UFC-centric idiots. The "He hasnt fought in the UFC, therefore he's a can crusher" argument doesnt work, because PRIDE was the premier org during Fedors prime. Chuck (the best UFC fighter at the time) came to participate in the PRIDE MW tournament and got his ass kicked by Rampage. And Rampage wasnt even the winner of the tournament.

Fedor Emelianenko, the best Mixed Martial Artist the world has ever seen.

Feel the love!

fedor-god.gif

By the way, when the man that made the sun blink in a staring contest, once fought Superman & made the bet that the loser wears underwear on the outside, beat Super Mario Bros without jumping, can create black holes by roundhouse kicking stars in the face, can win a game of connect 4 in 3 moves, can stab a knife with a man, doesn't wear a watch as he decides what time it is, makes the boogey man check under his bed before he goes to sleep & has counted to infinity twice, says that you're "...the best and greatest fighter and Martial Artist of all time"
He's probably joking :D
Chuck-Norris-Card-1.jpg

That is an excellent shoop. 9/10

The "nobody wants to fight Fedor" quote by Wanderlei is my favorite.

Or when Chuck was giving that interview and said he'd "fight anybody" and when the reporter asked if he would fight Fedor, he said "Erm, well, if I had to."

Most people here are aware of PRIDE's faults.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a moron.

Back