The Best Quotes about Fedor's Greatness

i've already provided many facts on why i dont believe Pride was a legitimate organization and you provide rumors and opinions about the ufc. ok. carry on nuthugger.

Why are you even in this thread?. You deserve to be electrocuted for your hideous posts. fedor is the GOAT, PRIDE was the number one org for years, the shitty elbow wrasslin where you cant even throw a basic grounded knee attack will never match the product PRIDE had. Anthony macias vs oleg taktarov and Don frye vs mark hall 2 were both works in your precious UFC, now go and cry somewhere else :icon_cry2

by questioning the legitimacy of pride as an mma organization im pretty much outright questioning fedor's legacy. as well as my favourite fighter of all time Wandy. and every other fighter's record from pride.

I personally don't count their records in pride as i know pride was not a legit organization based on all the facts i've provided. Another fact i failed to mention is the pride ref's wore earpieces. No one has ever provided a legit reason as to why they wore them. On top of everything else it just makes pride more fishy to me. As if the whole yakuza run fixed fights mixed with prowrestling rampant steroid abuse and gambling didn't already do that.

Your opinion is much more worthy than those legends and builders of the sport..
Tim Sylvia and Andre Arlovski ruled the UFC HW division for years how did they do.. Chuck Liddell was put in the GP how did he do? Nog-Shogun-Rampage-Anderson all won UFC belts Overeem and He do and Melendez won SF belts..
You make yourself sound like a clown or just trolling to get people like me to waste my time

so obviously people have a lot to say about his MMA career, but are there any stories or quotes about his sambo and judo careers?

Of course Dana tried his hardest but at the end of the day fedor didn't want to work for the scumbag. (Will get a Vadim joke)

GSP is probably the only other fighter to ever stand up to Dana that had star power.

His problem was M1, for Fedor then extremely lucrative but impossible to work with because the UFC does not co-promote.

I was hired for an internship at the M1 Global office in the Netherlands. Didn't do it in the end, still sad about that

i always forget that bringing up the facts about Pride's illegitimacy on sherdog is met with such anger.

i always forget that bringing up the facts about Pride's illegitimacy on sherdog is met with such anger.

no one is angry.

but everyone is disappointed and disheartened by the level of stupidity displayed in your posts.

why?

Because we care.

That's because intelligent fight fans know a work when they see one, and while PRIDE did fix takada's fights in the early days, calling wanderlei silva, or fedors fights into question means that you have the I.Q of a salad sandwich. you wouldn't know a real fight if you saw one, apparently...:icon_neut

That's because intelligent fight fans know a work when they see one, and while PRIDE did fix takada's fights in the early days, calling wanderlei silva, or fedors fights into question means that you have the I.Q of a salad sandwich. you wouldn't know a real fight if you saw one, apparently...:icon_neut

anthony macias threw the fight against oleg taktarov at ufc 6.

this means, ufc is fake and the legacy of chuck, randy, and all the hall of famers, should be questioned.

anthony macias threw the fight against oleg taktarov at ufc 6.

this means, ufc is fake and the legacy of chuck, randy, and all the hall of famers, should be questioned.

Such is the retarded logic of blaccbeard :icon_lol:

im guessing that's crocop in your av, this would explain the hostility.

im guessing that's crocop in your av, this would explain the hostility.

Again, you don't know the difference between a work and a real fight. give yourself a round of applause :icon_neut

Again, you don't know the difference between a work and a real fight. give yourself a round of applause :icon_neut

care to address the comments of your own hero's former manager who went on record about cropcop's pride run?

im guessing cropcop's manager doesn't know the difference either though right?

or the numerous former pride fighters who admitted to fixed fights

way to deflect, but ok post one work in the ufc since zuffa has taken over

oh look, you moved the goal post. name one work in PRIDE since Nobuyuki Sakakibara took the presidency? :icon_lol:

oh look, you moved the goal post. name one work in PRIDE since Nobuyuki Sakakibara took the presidency? :icon_lol:

well i dont know who that is so i guess i lose this round.

i still think pride was fishy as fuck though. and have heard/seen enough evidence for me to believe most if not all of it was fixed.

Back