The BEST prospect on prospect filled UFC 250?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Who you got?

Undefeated prospects

Menifield
Hooper
O'Mailley

Lost once prospects

Sandhagen

Lost twice prospects

Spencer - yeah I know looks 35 but she's 26 or something.
Cody S
Herbert Burns

Lost more than twice but still good prospects

Perez
Pitolo

I don't think you can call people in the top 10 prospects personally so I wouldn't call Sandhagen or Spencer prospects at this stage.

Probably O'Malley, he seems kind of a douche, but he's got a shitload of ability.

I don't think you can call people in the top 10 prospects personally so I wouldn't call Sandhagen or Spencer prospects at this stage.

Probably O'Malley, he seems kind of a douche, but he's got a shitload of ability.

How can you not be top 10 in WMMA featherweight. It's literally 5 women at the very best league.

I’m most excited for hooper and menefield who are true prospects. We don’t know much about them and have only seen them one or twice. I’m really excited to see if hooper last fight was just a weird 1 time thing or if he’s really that talented

Who you got?

Undefeated prospects

Menifield
Hooper
O'Mailley

Lost once prospects

Sandhagen

Lost twice prospects

Cody S
Herbert Burns

Perez
Pitolo
Shahbazyan is undefeated too

Sugar Sean, however...

If he doesn't put Eddie away in the first round he's in for a long night. Eddie doesn't get tired he keeps a crazy pace all 3 rounds. Should be interesting to see Sean deal with that as we've seen him really slow down when his fights head into the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

I still think it's a good match up for him skillwise and he should win based on that, but Wineland is a tough fucker and it would be smart to place a few bucks on him to derail the Sugar Show.

I like Menefield as a potential 205 Shane Carwin.

How can you not be top 10 in WMMA featherweight. It's literally 5 women at the very best league.

I get where you're coming from but I personally would never call someone in a UFC title fight a prospect.

I’m most excited for hooper and menefield who are true prospects. We don’t know much about them and have only seen them one or twice. I’m really excited to see if hooper last fight was just a weird 1 time thing or if he’s really that talented
^^^^^^^^^This

Hooper is still a kid, but his debut was extremely impressive and I think he's got a ton of potential.

Menifield has crazy power and one of the most interesting prospects at LHW. Not sure about his ceiling, but he is a must-watch fighter IMO.

Sandhagen is a top five fighter and knocking on the door of the title. He's not a prospect.

Sean is obviously a very hot prospect, and I think he can go a long way.

Hooper is still too young to tell. If he stays focused and in the gym the sky is the limit, but the floor is pretty low, too.

Lost twice prospects

Spencer has lost 1 fight. And that 1 fight was to Cyborg. Don’t get ahead of yourself, buddeh.

In fact you might want to edit that OP.

Who you got?

Undefeated prospects

Menifield
Hooper
O'Mailley

Lost once prospects

Sandhagen

Lost twice prospects

Cody S
Herbert Burns

Perez
Pitolo

Spencer has only one loss.

Back