The best one punch knockout of all time

The HW division is all old, slow, chinny dudes with very little new talent. It's the only division in mma that is worse now than it was 10 or 15 years ago.

That's part of the reason that no heavyweights are in the top 10 of striking defense or SApM.

But for your sake, those ranking better than Stipe in StD and SApM include Hunt, Cain, JDS, Blaydes, Arlovski, Reem, DC, Mitrione, Werdum.

Historically there is of course the least hit heavyweight of all time Fedor.
I’m confused. Stipe ko’ed reem alrlovski, DC, Werdum, JDS, Hunt. They’re defense wasn’t enough to stop Stipe, so your point doesn’t ring too clear, rankings or not. I also believe taking big punches factors in defense. And none of those dudes had enough defense to beat Ngannou. Those who fought the predator wilted under that pressure But not Stipe.
And Stipe starches Fedor.

28iumw4.gif
Spoiler tag that shit, I just puked all over myself at work!!
<{blankeye}>

anyone have a gif of cung lee vs franklin or stephens vs davis?

I’m confused. Stipe ko’ed reem alrlovski, DC, Werdum, JDS, Hunt. They’re defense wasn’t enough to stop Stipe, so your point doesn’t ring too clear, rankings or not. I also believe taking big punches factors in defense. And none of those dudes had enough defense to beat Ngannou. Those who fought the predator wilted under that pressure But not Stipe.
And Stipe starches Fedor.

Prime for prime Stipe is a third of the fighter Fedor is, and I'm sorry you don't understand stats.

Hey, nice avatar. Probably doesn't cloud your judgement, huh?

Prime for prime Stipe is a third of the fighter Fedor is, and I'm sorry you don't understand stats.

Hey, nice avatar. Probably doesn't cloud your judgement, huh?
Nostalgia’s a helluva drug. Keep living in the past my man.

I will go with Marquardt vs. Maia. A single right cross in early R1 from Marquardt that sends Maia flying backwards...

Maia had one the hottest ufc streaks then boom this punch

Are you mad you don't understand the sport? Did I strike a nerve?
Shut up you fool.. I'm making fun of you and any chance to post that gif, I will.

And your the one saying I should find somewhere better you opinionated little turd, stop being so touchy.
Go and smoke a bowl or something, whatever you kids do these days... Geeeeez
<escalate99>

Shut up you fool.. I'm making fun of you and any chance to post that gif, I will.

And your the one saying I should find somewhere better you opinionated little turd, stop being so touchy.
Go and smoke a bowl or something, whatever you kids do these days... Geeeeez
<escalate99>

Hahaha you're so triggered.

Go take an MMA class, let off some steam and learn something about the sport.

Back