The Best MMA Wrestling. GSP or Jones?

Matt Hughes was 2/7 in TDs in their first fight and GSP hit 1/1. Considering GSP did not wrestle at all outside of MMA that is pretty decent. How many of Hughes' opponents held him to 28.5% TD rate and how many actually took him down?

Hendricks outwrestled GSP is pure Myth.
GSP took Hendricks down 3 of 6 times.
Hendricks hit 2 of 4 TDs.
Hendricks did not out do GSP in any facet of MMA. He simply didn't get destroyed like most fighters so got extra credit by many. Very similar to Jones vs Gus. I was excited for Gus and thought it was close but looking back in hindsight it was very competitive but Jones had a clear 48-47 and I can even understand a 49-46 score.
St-Pierre had two ACL-tears at that point as well, so let's not act like he was as explosive and fast as ever.

At least he never greased
Yeah because BJ was such a threat to take him down? or was it that BJ would have subbed him off of his back?

Newsflash for you: There was no grease on GSP's fists and elbows which he used to smash BJ in submission.

Sorry guys I've been busy. My apologies. But it seems the consensus thus far was either or being marginally better. Wish I had a mod to help add a poll here.

But fyi, Khabib is up there, but hasn't defended his belt long enough to surpass gsp or jones. He needs more opponents before we anecdotally validate his status in the p4p rankings. He might surpass them some day though...

GSP. But Jones is more dangerous once he gets you down though. Different type of wrestling GSP is more a freestyle while Jones more Greco.

It depends. GSP is better taking people down and Jones is better in takedown defense. Jones's offensive wrestling is better than GSP's defensive wrestling. GSP never fought someone like Cormier, for instance, one more BIG point to Jon "GOAT" Jones - although GSP fought good wrestlers. So, I must choose Jones.

Back