The Best LW in the game

They've both fought once in the past 8 months. 8 months is sure as hell more recent than 12 months.
See how I can work this game too? This isn't working well for you.

Khabib hasn’t even fought in 2019, Dustin just fought last week. End of story.

I didn't think he would beat Gaethje, Alvarez or Pettis, let alone finish all 3.

I'm not doubting him anymore. He's game as fuck for anyone.

Have no problem with OP and I actually believe poirier has evolved his way to that #2 spot but until he beats khabibby....well , how does it go ? " to be the man, you have to beat the man" ..... and I'll be 100% rooting for Dustin and shame on mma site who called habib " an opening massive favorite ". -235/ +205 is not massive- far from it. We call that negligible journalism or a writer who doesnt understand fight game odds.

TinyAggressiveLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

This undefeated champion on the other hand...

tumblr_ogk9qm0Xay1r7vh24o1_500.gif

He would have fucked Nate very bad, thats for sure

It will be answered when Khabib and Tony fight. No one less belongs in the conversation.

I hate to say it but how many times a fighter fights per year does not factor into it in my head. It’s completely irrelevant. You’re the best or you aren’t.

And they all take on all comers as comtender. Or they are supposed to. It’s taking on all comers as the champion that really defines the best.

it's not irrelevant if the fighter needs to be active to stay sharp.

some guys don't have to stay active to stay sharp like Jones, but guys like Cain do.

What don’t you understand about the ‘murder’s row’ of competition I mention? ... I didn’t realize I had to spell shit out for people, his list of opponents speaks for itself.

Murders Row that doesn’t include any of the top 3 LWs?
upload_2019-4-19_18-58-50.gif

I like Dustin and feel he has been underrated for a while, but I think Khabib makes it look easy against him.

<Fedor23>
Ya I feel this.

DP is the champ we want ( cause Tony isn't a draw so he's therefore not earned a title shot according to wme) but it the champ we deserve.

We deserve bullshit and cherry picking because we bitched to have it for so long and because we voted with our wallets with the whole Conor show.

We must now reap what we sew unfortunately.

Back