The best Heavyweight in UFC history is submission is..

You're all wrong, it's Werdum and it should be obvious.

Submitted Nog. Only man to submit Alistair. Only man to submit Fedor. Only man to sub Cain. Mir himself admitted that if he went to the ground with him he would get schooled.

Ok Mir subbed Nog out cold with his brains scattered and faster than an in control Werdum, if Cain shot that shitty takedown from 6 feet away like he did on Werdum, Miesha Tate could have submitted him that night, Fedor is impressive and I didn't see the overeem one however I know it was a long time ago long before Overeem was the hulk that Mir fought

Mark Hunt went to the ground with Werdum and didn't get submitted. GTFO! Best Subs go to Mir, if Mark Hunt was in Mir's Guard it would be 15 seconds or less and he woulda been tapping

Ummm, ya great logic genius, you're clearly an mmathematician.

Why dont you ask Frank Mir who he thinks is better at it between him and Werdum.

UFC history is Frank Mir, poll was gift wrapped for him... next time try in MMA history.

Ummm, ya great logic genius, you're clearly an mmathematician.

Why dont you ask Frank Mir who he thinks is better at it between him and Werdum.

Not a fan of mma math but really Mir was done for and came back and subbed nog in less time than an unrocked Werdum did and for the 2nd part. Anderson Silva always said BJ penn was better than he was, it is called giving respect to people you admire

He needed more of his subs in the UFC and he would probably get way more.

Dunno why Barnett isn't getting more love.

Guy has subbed 61% of the fighters he's beaten. Second only to Big Nog (63%).

Mir and Werdum are both at 50%.

And if you go by the percentage of total fights that fighters manage to finish by sub, Barnett comes out comfortably ahead of all of them:

Barnett: 50%
Big Nog: 46%
Werdum: 38%
Mir: 33%

That lock Mir got Pete Williams in is still the only time I've ever seen that move. Think they call it the Mir Lock now.

tumblr_mbsj5zROKf1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

And lol at Big Nog being the only one voting for Big Nog

Back