The best goddamn analyst in the game

Dom is excellent. Much respect for him in the booth.

Dan Softy is good too. His breakdowns for fights are great.

Agreed.

Easily one of the smartest guys in the game and also one of the best talkers. Could easily retire as a GOAT candidate and then become a GOAT commentator.

Dom is a beast. I really respect his commentating skills. He's my favorite analyst for sure.

Dom is a beast. I really respect his commentating skills. He's my favorite analyst for sure.
Dom really watches tape and see's fighter's tendencies very well. He was ahead of his time stylistically. I just hope he can get a finish to stop the decisionator remarks.

Mir and Cruz are the best and most articulate analysts around.

Why were Cruz and Cormier commentating in round 3 of these fights while they've Stann and Rockstar Goldie?

It's almost like he knows for certain what they are going to do before they even attempt to do it. I still remember how in Barao-Nover fight he said "he switched to southpaw, he's looking for the left high kick" and literally 4 seconds later it came.

Sometimes he can show bias and sometimes he can utter cringe- worthy verbiage but hes a walking encyclopedia in the world of mma which still makes roggie the best.

Dom, Stann and Hardy are all excellent commentators.

You can tell they take the job seriously and do their research

Dom and Stann both do their homework and study the fighters and it shows in their analysis. Stann is a little more boring, but I enjoy both of them.

Only thing I disagree with is Dom is hopefully not damned by gawd.

Back