The best fighter in the world is a BJJ white belt

He has studied a shitload of no-gi BJJ in MMA training. The white belt just means he hasn't trained in the gi.

Now when does he get his black belt in dirty kempo?

Pretty sure he has submitted BJJ black belts.....
Rock a black belt with a straight right and he becomes a brown belt.

Elbow him in the face really hard like five times and he becomes a blue belt.

Drop him with a superman punch and he becomes a white belt.

Subbing black belts who are hurt/rocked to shit really isn't the same as taking them down, passing their guard and making them tap out and quit at the beginning of a fight.

He trains UFC in his backyard with his brother.

Afterwards, they go for milkshakes. Strawberry milkshakes. If there's no strawberry, then they get pineapple.

Being a white belt in BJJ does not reflect on grappling/submission skills at all. See: Matt Hughes and Josh Barnett

Josh Barnett has a Blackbelt in BJJ under Erik Paulson, he has never trained BJJ though.

7V2ArKq.gif

This is black belt level stuff IMO

Possibly the best GIF ever on Sherdog! :)

No gi = no belts. Matt Hughes, Chris Lytle and Josh Barnett are white belts too. Have fun tussling with those guys. Jones only began his gi training recently.

Josh Barnett has a Blackbelt in BJJ under Erik Paulson, he has never trained BJJ though.
It's an "honorary black belt" to mark his skills and level of knowledge, which are comparable to that of a legitimate black belt, as evidenced by his performance at the nogi Mundials. But, he is not actually a black belt because Barnett wearing a gi would get owned badly in that same division.

Chuck Norris has several black belts.

dumb ass OP.

Chuck Norris was a purple or brown belt in bjj before UFC 1. No sarcasm, being totally real. World class kickboxer and karateka, also a high level bjj fighter.

I don't buy that he is a white belt. Judo black belts often start out in BJJ with a blue belt. I can't imagine Jon at this point not being at least at a purple level.

I don't buy that he is a white belt. Judo black belts often start out in BJJ with a blue belt. I can't imagine Jon at this point not being at least at a purple level.

What he said.

BJJ practitioners are about 100x more common and it's used much more than judo in MMA.

Let's use some common sense here.

And in using more common sense, most mma fighters train no-gi and there's no belt...so everyone's pretty much a white belt

Matt Hughes was also never ranked with a belt but he subbed black belts too

Chuck Norris was a purple or brown belt in bjj before UFC 1. No sarcasm, being totally real. World class kickboxer and karateka, also a high level bjj fighter.

Chuck heard about the Machado's(Gracie cousins) while on a fishing trip in Brazil and went to check them out and was turned into a believer. I think he claims around 1988.

7V2ArKq.gif

This is black belt level stuff IMO

Master Curly presented Jon Jones with a black belt in eye poking after this fight.

He was all like, "Nyuck nyuck nyuck. Here you go my long limbed bub. You've oined it after such masterful eye poking, nyuck nyuck nyuck."

7V2ArKq.gif

Jones is a white belt yes, but the best fighters in the world are both black belts. Not much to discuss here except for the clinic that Renan Barao would run on Jones from guard.

In a fools world. Jones would KO him from top or bottom.

Back