The best fighter in the world has not fought this year

the man retired on top, bro

you want him to be the next BJ Penn? nah
he is already a legend and first ballot HOF
let him raise his family in peace

>Khabib: "Im going to change his face"
>next day: Conor taking selfies and trolling on instagram

He didn't do shit. Conor wins the rematch.
Pretty sure Conor tapped mid face change lol.

You must've missed his big matchup vs "some old man in a bar". It was a nice performance, but he showed a little ring rust. Looks like that left hand ain't what it used to be.

let him raise his family getting your ass kicked and tapping out

let him raise his family in peace

Getting your ass kicked and tapping out is considered to be going out "on top"? Wow I guess didn't realize that getting humiliated was a good thing.

Getting your ass kicked and tapping out is considered to be going out "on top"? Wow I guess didn't realize that getting humiliated was a good thing.
biggest fight in UFC history
Conor-McGregor-Throwing-Money.jpg

if u ain't mac'in, u ain't stackin

Conor's mystique is gone. He had the world behind him after he embarrassed Eddie because it looked like he really could be the phenom he claimed to be. But after Floyd wrecked him (inevitable) and Khabib strangled him, he's lost his momentum.

If Conor gets back out there and tools a couple of good fighters again, people will get behind him again. But he desperately needs a win. Problem is, most guys at the top of the divisions he fights in will likely kill him.

Conor's mystique is gone. He had the world behind him after he embarrassed Eddie because it looked like he really could be the phenom he claimed to be. But after Floyd wrecked him (inevitable) and Khabib strangled him, he's lost his momentum.

If Conor gets back out there and tools a couple of good fighters again, people will get behind him again. But he desperately needs a win. Problem is, most guys at the top of the divisions he fights in will likely kill him.

He needs aldo/BJ pen type of fighters.
Great names who are not on a good level anymore.
At this point even a Pettis would beat him imo.

He needs aldo/BJ pen type of fighters.
Great names who are not on a good level anymore.
At this point even a Pettis would beat him imo.

Why do you think he called out Frankie Edgar lol? Big name, under sized, past his prime. Perfect easy comeback fight!

>Khabib: "Im going to change his face"
>next day: Conor taking selfies and trolling on instagram

He didn't do shit. Conor wins the rematch.

Its pretty sad that shit like THIS and saying "Conor didn't say its only business, he said give us kisses" is what Conor fans use to make Conor look better after Khabib. He lost in a one sided fight. It looks pathetic to be like "sure Conor got choked out, but Khabib didn't beat him up as much as he said he would"

Its pretty sad that shit like THIS and saying "Conor didn't say its only business, he said give us kisses" is what Conor fans use to make Conor look better after Khabib. He lost in a one sided fight. It looks pathetic to be like "sure Conor got choked out, but Khabib didn't beat him up as much as he said he would"

What will you do once Conor wins the rematch?

Getting that paycheck is though

What will you do once Conor wins the rematch?
I would think that is amazing. Belt changes are always exciting and we would likely get a rubber match. But Conor has never shown anything to suggest he could ever beat Khabib

He couldn't even knock out an old bum in a bar with a sucker punch.

Can we get this man back in the cage? Is it that hard really? What is the world coming to? Find this man an opponent that interests him.

giphy.gif

source.gif

"Find this man an opponent that interests him"

What, like an old man in a bar? Someone taking video of him or a bus full of people?

The best fighter in the world doesn't lose his last two fights and then refuse to take any other matches.

Conor was fun, but he seems to enjoy the fame that came with it far more than the fight game itself. He's very good when the matchup favors his skillset, but has a much more difficult time when it does not. I'll watch him again if he returns, but I'm pretty sick of listening to him outside the cage.

Back