Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

EOBfbfcWsAAp4Zq

7 days

Conor Bless

Last edited:
I agree with this coach. Even though it is not like he would say " cowboy will TKO conor in the first "

"The best Donald Cerrone doesn't beat the best Conor McGregor"

do we know which will show up?

And the best Conor McGregory would still not be able to even knockdown old man at the bar.

I ain't gonna disagree with that.
But, what Conor will we see in 2020?

Hungry Conor was an absolute beast.
We'll see what Conor comes to fight next Saturday.

“I think he’s gonna put him away,". “I think he’s gonna KO him. I think it’ll take a couple of rounds. - Owen Roddy on Conor vs mayweather

This rat also thought Conor would KO Floyd in the first round

s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg
mtCjr39.gif

The real question is will Danis be allowed in Conor's corner.

If so what teir of nose bleeds will khabib coming flying out of?

I kinda dislike creedy fighters who dont care about their health as long as they get paid. I hope Cowboy doesnt receive any permanent damage because he deserves the payday even though taking this fight is kinda cheap shortcut and the wrong way to do that

Conor fans would be shitting bricks right now if he had to face a real contender

this posturing is hilarious

The best Conor hardly ever fought real contenders, so this myth that he is some incredible killer of all fighters, especially contenders, of any style and size is complete bullshit.

I hate conor. he's a dork. but I agree with that statement. however, we haven't seen conor look good in the octagon in over 3 years. that's kinda a big deal. we have no idea if he's still "got it". time will tell.

This rat also thought Conor would KO Floyd in the first round

s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

I still can't believe that this fight was authorized. What a massive spanking it was, but what a farce. A semiretired, pillowfisted 40yo let Conor do his show for four or five rounds and then gave him a spanking for the ages.
That is a fight that should had never happen.

I still can't believe that this fight was authorized. What a massive spanking it was, but what a farce. A semiretired, pillowfisted 40yo let Conor do his show for four or five rounds and then gave him a spanking for the ages.
That is a fight that should had never happen.
And yet people say no other mma fighter has chance vs real boxers

Back