The Best Cruise You'll Go On All Year

Na bro. I'm not interested in eating onion sandwiches and walking in a sewers when the toilets back up.

Sounds like just another day in the BJJ lifestyle to me!

Are onion sandwiches in the gracie diet. Is it even the right combination? Don't want to mix dem bases.

It is when you buy the $20 unlimited soda card and smuggle bags of liquor in with your luggage.

Not that I would know about that.

We killed our smuggles bottles of Stoly within a day or two. Soda was always free though.

If you think $897 is a lot for 6 of the best BJJ instructors and practitioners of all time teaching hours a day for 5 straight days WHILE on vacation in the Caribbean you have lost your mind!!! I think a private with Andre is like $400 or something for an hour. 30 hours with Xande, Saulo, Andre, JT, Angelica & Felicia plus rolling with them all? I guess if you get that every day that is one thing. I am not sure what a week camp even goes for with 6 instructors like this, but either way this is also a vacation with your family, partying, friends, whatever. I was gonna do surf camp once in Fiji it was like 3 times this.

Back