The beauty of abortion!

The late term abortions bother me, because it's a fucking developed baby.

I am pro choice though, especially in the cases of rape/womans life in danger. I just don't think it should be a method of birth control or tax payer funded.
I just find it annoying that if your views are generally towards the 'right' of things, then you're meant to also be a Christian who is anti-abortion.

My views tend to fall on the Right side of things, yet I'm an atheist and very much pro-choice.
Weirdly, it tends to be men who get the most angry about abortion.

Abortions are an act of kindness nowadays.

No, it is an act that's indicative of one's selfishness, lack of responsibility or deep self-loathing. Always has been and always will be.

Hahahaha The TS always pops up from time to time with Anti Atheist posts

We can be atheist and still think abortion in some cases (irresponsibility) is incredibly fucked up. We can also not want to fund this irresponsibility with our tax dollars.

I'd rather have tigers and lions and elephants than people

There is a huge surplus of people on earth

No i'm anti ATHEISM because of the dangerous moral relativism it brings Shinkan. Moral relativism is dangerous because it creates an enviroment in which Good can become Evil and Evil can become Good. You can already see its effects today in the atheist left. Moral relativism is absolutely crucial to the success of marxist totalitarianism.

This is why tyrannical regimes usually try to get rid of religion/objective morality.

I'm doing my part to fight against tyranny.

Don't get too bent out of shape by my attacks on atheism because the atheist left has already won. Its just that conservatives don't realize it yet.

The left has globalism, cultural marxism, the media and they have the colleges. Its over.

I care for every human being deeply. Atheists are my brothers and sisters. Get that straight pal.

No i'm anti ATHEISM because of the dangerous moral relativism it brings Shinkan. Moral relativism is dangerous because it creates an enviroment in which Good can become Evil and Evil can become Good. You can already see its effects today in the atheist left. Moral relativism is absolutely crucial to the success of marxist totalitarianism.

This is why tyrannical regimes usually try to get rid of religion/objective morality.

I'm doing my part to fight against tyranny.

Don't get too bent out of shape by my attacks on atheism because the atheist left has already won. Its just that conservatives don't realize it yet.

The left has globalism, cultural marxism, the media and they have the colleges. Its over.

I care for every human being deeply. Atheists are my brothers and sisters. Get that straight pal.

I am not getting bent out of shape I am just merely amused by the diversity here in the war room... maybe you should post more Anti Atheist stuff...after all the Anti Atheist crowd is under represented here.

That atheists can be pro abortion proves that once you stop believing in God, there is no evil black enough you can't rationalize away with word games.

I believe it should be legal for rape, incest and life of the mother but in those cases it would be done quite early.

However you are still killing a baby, like it or not that's the truth.

The whole just a bunch of cells argument is to make people feel better and nothing more. Once it there it's a baby. Women that have an miscarriage don't say I lost a bunch of cells no dig deal.

In some cases do what must be done but trying to down play what it is makes people look stupid in their argument.

15589641_1593559113988394_4003741420898824069_n.png

If you ever wanted proof that liberals go off emotion and not logic...well..there it is.

ITT we have conservatives assuming that all atheists are in favor of abortion. I for one am not.

We also have liberals mistakenly assuming (as always) that if someone doesn't want the government to do something, then they are against that thing. Ex: against government healthcare, then you don't want any entity to provide low cost healthcare.

I take it nobody has read a modest proposal.

ITT we have conservatives assuming that all atheists are in favor of abortion. I for one am not.

We also have liberals mistakenly assuming (as always) that if someone doesn't want the government to do something, then they are against that thing. Ex: against government healthcare, then you don't want any entity to provide low cost healthcare.

Who said ALL atheists support abortion? Not me. It is clear however that the vast majority of atheists support abortion. Even late term abortion......for ANY reason. The atheist left is now even starting to celebrate abortion!

This should raise some red flags.

Whats worse is that the atheist left has sided with islam and is protecting it from criticism with political correctness.

The left is pro abortion and is protecting islam.....but demonizes christianity and israel. What does this let us know about leftist morality?

I think abortion is pretty twisted but TS needs to take a chill pill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back