The beauty of abortion!

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by ValidArmani, Dec 23, 2016.

1. ValidArmani

ValidArmani Orange Belt

Oh man I've been mistaken about atheism and morality. Atheists absolutely know morality when they see it!

I mean look at this wonderfully moral act.....

Radical atheist feminists like the awesome Samantha Bee, Lena Dunham and virtually ALL of the atheist SJW left supports barbarity-I mean BEAUTY like this.

How does a stupid christian like me go about getting such enlightened morality like this?

You see, destroying the most innocent in society to avoid the responsibility of parenthood and to preserve your irresponsible sex life is a TOTALLY MORAL THING. Just ask the atheist left!

And if those dumb christians question the morality of snuffing out of a precious childs life in the name of convenience just shamelessly dehumanize the child by calling it a "bag of cells"!

Works everytime.

When the woman wants to go through with the pregnancy then the child is suddenly deserving of "Atheist Morality" but if the woman DOESN'T want the child, well that childs life suddenly is worth nothing! Kill it and flush it down a toilet! Maybe you can sell the baby parts to Planned Parenthood.

Oh atheist morality! Isn't a wonderful NON EXISTANT thing! I wish I had morality like that.

You see the REAL problem is this damned jewish hippie!

[​IMG]

If wasn't for him and his emphasis helping the poor and weak, anti materialism, loving of enemies, non violence, selflessness, serving of others, golden rule, and all that TRASH we could have our ATHEIST UTOPIA of ABORTION GOODNESS!

I've come to realize that we need a world atheist regime like my hero' Marx, Engels, Lenin, and Gramsci envisioned!

Only then will we have the PROGRESSIVE UTOPIA. Human nature is awesome and doesn't at all corrupt when it possesses materialistic power. It'll work out perfectly!

I mean just look at the atheist regimes of the past! Oh man they were good. Its not like atheist authoritarians immediately threw morality out of the window, crushed religion, promoted atheism, killed all political enemies, controlled the masses using media propaganda, and slaughtered millions of their own people through pure left wing totalitarianism!

Look at that...its the future without christianity...

[​IMG]

We'll get there if we just keep expanding that government, promoting atheism and demonizing the right wing (political enemies)!

[​IMG]

Its assured...

2. RetiredSlave

RetiredSlave Brown Belt

Abortions are an act of kindness nowadays. Consider what this planet will look like in even twenty short years on its current trajectory. This isnt pessimism only observation.

Oh er also as Im assuming youre Christian so you remember that the dude Satan gets his pathetic little single millenium of dominion hey? Yeah thats incoming. Have fun.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    vespasian likes this.
  3. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun not-so-grand mufti of Sherdog

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
  4. kickboxjh

kickboxjh Banned Banned

Bro, it's the woman's body!

Women are smart and funny, get over it.

Skylako and RockstarChris like this.
  5. smithwick

smithwick Purple Belt

You suck at being a Christian.

[​IMG]

6. ValidArmani

ValidArmani Orange Belt

Oh man you must be right Mr. atheist. Slaughtering a child before its born and then claiming its an act of "kindness"!

Absolutely nothing morally reprehensible about that! No way.

7. WiolentOne

WiolentOne Banned Banned

#blm

Not really.

8. RetiredSlave

RetiredSlave Brown Belt

Im not an atheist. Kindness might be a stretch but mothers willing to kill their unborn child would surely not raise it with love and kindness either.

Whats morally correct here, having the child in a home without love, abandoned after birth or not having to suffer the pain of that existence at all?

mrbaapt likes this.
  9. ValidArmani

ValidArmani Orange Belt

You will.

10. Kafir-kun

Make me.

11. ValidArmani

ValidArmani Orange Belt

I can't....do that. Gorgeous woman on your avatar though. Good thing she wasn't aborted! Kinda reminds me of Rita Hayworth...

Kafir-kun likes this.
  12. Kafir-kun

Maybe in some alternate universe Amy Adams got aborted. If so, I'm glad I live in this one where she wasn't
    [​IMG]

13. Teppodama

Teppodama Red Belt

Until we all as a species lay down our arms and embrace peaceful coexistence, never more raising our hand in anger against a fellow human being we have no stone to cast on those who either support abortion or have utilized it.

A persons individual choices are between them and their creator and you should know this as a professed Christian. The gospel itself admonishes us to judge not least we be judged. The gospel sets out a road map for personal connection with ones creator and the ideal of a "godly life" in a very personal manner. What your neighbor does or thinks is between God and themselves.

The most Christians as extorted to do is provide themselves as examples of self-reflection and godly nature in the striving to live a life of peace and repentance for sinful nature. There is nothing there about judging, brow beating or in any way making decisions for anyone else in regards to what God may or may not want of us.

"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

The moral lesson is to avoid hypocrisy, self-righteousness, and censoriousness.

In the analogy, the one seeking to remove the impediment in the eye of his brother has the larger impediment in his own eye, suggesting metaphorically that the one who attempts to regulate his brother often displays the greater blindness and hypocrisy.

For by the tenets of Christian faith, we have ALL sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  14. Darkballs

Darkballs Black Belt Platinum Member

Well you could ignore youtube videos and pay attention in science class for a start.

ILLogic, M3t4tr0n, 7437 and 6 others like this.
  15. Fedorable

Fedorable Continues without supporting Sherdog.

Once saw a naturally aborted fetus in a refrigerator.

16. ValidArmani

ValidArmani Orange Belt

I bow before you and your superior intelligence! However high intelligence doesn't necessarily correlate with MORAL IQ.

The nazis used darwinism to justify their murder of mentally retarded people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4

Warlord Palis likes this.
  17. mrbaapt

mrbaapt Brown Belt

18. carlos cadona

carlos cadona Opinions subject to change

Abortion is funny.

19. Gunny

Gunny Gold Belt

Doesn't really relate to the OP but I was once walking to the afternoon train in Chicago and there was this group of anti abortion activist standing in sequence along the walking path holding signs. The first few depicted a fetus in various stages of development while all of the latter signs showed graphic and disturbing images of aborted fetuses. I was walking behind this very obviously liberal woman who was becoming more agitated as the series went on. At the first few signs I hear her muttering to herself- trying to reassure herself of her own opinion on the matter "it's not alive, it's not a real life." As we went along she became literally twitchy and got to where she would sort of run ahead to each sign and frantic plea with the protesters to stop before surrying ahead to the next one. Was interesting to witness this apparent panic attack right in front of me. Not sure if she was coming to terms with her own position or was simply panicked at how devistating the pics were to her feminist cause

20. Matt M

Matt M It is happening again....

I just find it annoying that if your views are generally towards the 'right' of things, then you're meant to also be a Christian who is anti-abortion.

My views tend to fall on the Right side of things, yet I'm an atheist and very much pro-choice.
    Weirdly, it tends to be men who get the most angry about abortion.

Kafir-kun, Badger67 and mygoddotcom like this.