The beating that JDS is gonna put on Cain is going to keep Jon Jones at LHW

Ruv

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Someone made a thread like this last year before the first fight except it was in favour of Cain. Anyway, JDS is going to lay such a vicious beating on Cain tonight and Jon Jones is going to delay his move up to HW by a few more years.

I hope so!......but Jones is coming to HW regardless......but I dont see him dominating HW at all

Jones puts on the weight effectively, he's smashing hw too.

Regardless of tonights outcome

I can't see Jones beating Overeem or Dos Santos.

This. Overeem is just a stylistic nightmare for him, no way he can outstrike a K-1 champion, and Jones hasn`t really show standing KO power. And doubt he can take him down.

Jones destroys them all.

Gonna be funny in 2 years.

Bump this up in time ;D

You people see Jones in your sleep. That's why you can't stop talking about him. He is LOVING it!

If Jones moves upto HW he'll have problems simply from the size advantage. Heart and skill Couture was better than most at HW. But they size advantage got him on more than one occassion.

If Jones moves upto HW he'll have problems simply from the size advantage. Heart and skill Couture was better than most at HW. But they size advantage got him on more than one occassion.

Jones is a lot bigger frame wise and could pack some weight better than couture

Jones has fought like the terminator so far in his career and so has JDS. This fight makes sense in the next couple of years and I think both see that.

Back