The Bay Area Is Having a Boba Shortage.. The Rest Of The World To Follow

I’m so behind on so many things jeez... will google it now.

edit:
Ok it’s not the first time I’m coming across it online but never had one. Seems inviting enouh to try :)

They can't make that shit in the US of A?

Can someone please Photoshop Boba Fett saying "good fuck im"?

If you drink that shit you deserve to have it spinning kicked out of your hand by a used car salesmen
Why? It's tits. I like the little coffee cubes.
My favourite is pina colada boba with the coffee cubes.

Never understood the hype, tbh.

"The U.S. is entering a boba crisis.

Shipping containers from Asia are piling up at West Coast ports, delaying the arrival of much of the country’s supply of chewy tapioca balls. Boba wholesalers say their orders of boba just aren’t arriving, and they have no idea when they’ll get them. That means boba tea shops all over the Bay Area — and the rest of the country — are running out of their namesake boba.

“In the next week or so, tapioca will be a luxury because no one is going to have it,” said Tommy Huang, senior sales manager at Hayward’s Leadway International Inc., one of the biggest boba suppliers in Northern California"

Personally, I blame San Jose

https://www.sfchronicle.com/food/re...Bay-Area-and-the-rest-of-the-U-S-16097585.php

foodgallery 32 in ktown (NYC) better keep getting that shit ffs!

Shortage?
jMtJ_Yra_ecHDR9k9szRos7O68j9ZvWNGTa_dWgPEZQ.jpg

If you drink that shit you deserve to have it spinning kicked out of your hand by a used car salesmen
It's a drink in any form (slushie, tea, smoothie, etc. Anything) just with those Boba pearls in it. There's a million different kinds, I'm sure there are some you like.

I don't watch it.
Which flavour has offended you?

It's a drink in any form (slushie, tea, smoothie, etc. Anything) just with those Boba pearls in it. There's a million different kinds, I'm sure there are some you like.

I know what it is. I mistakenly drank some of a brownish one I thought was some sorta iced coffee. It's the boba pearls that gross me out. A lot.

I didn't like orbitz in the 90s for the same reasons

Back