Movies Matt Reeves' THE BATMAN v.3 (First Look at Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne; Official Logo Revealed)

How do you feel about Robert Pattinson as the new Batman

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gal gadot is a terrible actress. She was pretty bad in Wonder Woman lets be honest

Yeah but he wouldnt be bruce wayne though, right? There is no Batman without Bruce wayne
If affleck was around he’d pass it down to nightwing. Nightwing isn’t batman, it’s technixally robin who takes the mantle.

Hollywood always turns actors into super muscled dudes. If not, they make these fake muscle Halloween costumes these days.

Im wondering if the film will be set in modern times? Either DC is getting smart and abandoning the shared universe or Cavill is out as superman, I would assume. Cant have young batman with old superman unless they just say look the other way like batman forever.

If this new movie is set in the past, just make him young affleck and give him a 5'clock shadow all the time.

get him on a cycle and there is potential, but in his current shape nope.

People were up in arms when Ledger was cast as Joker and look what he did.

Giving this guy a chance.

Hope he's not the Leto Joker counterpart.
:mad:
People have been up in arms about so many casting decisions... RDJ, the 3 Chrises of the MSU (all for different reasons), Tom Holland looked like 12 when he was first announced...

idk why people complain about his physique when he will obviously hit the weights and be juiced up to the gills by the time filming starts.

I'm still doubtful, but he has a chance to change everyone's mind. I just hope the movie is actually good. It would suck for him to do a good job when the movie is a mess otherwise. My pessimism is at least partially due to my not enjoying any of the recent DC films. I still need to give Shazam a try though, and it does seem promising.

Not with those chiclets he calls teef.
download11.jpg

download13.jpg

THIN is all these complaints ITT!

He looks more like a vampire in that shot than Pattinson ever did:D

Excited af.

June 25, 2021 can't come soon enough.

I don’t like it, but not because of who the actor is - it’s just that I’m tired of these endless reboots / prequels / sequels, etc.

Burton did his thing with Keaton and it was campy and gothic and fun; Kilmer / Clooney films were bad, Nolan films were outstanding, and whatever followed was drivel.

People have been up in arms about so many casting decisions... RDJ, the 3 Chrises of the MSU (all for different reasons), Tom Holland looked like 12 when he was first announced...

idk why people complain about his physique when he will obviously hit the weights and be juiced up to the gills by the time filming starts.

I'm an OG MCU fan boy. There was no real controversy among the fans about RDJ playing Tony Stark, because Iron Man back then, hard though it is to believe now, was strictly B List. It may have been a controversial casting decision in the industry due to RDJ's problems with drugs and booze, but the fans didn't really care.

Same applies to Evans and Hemsworth. I never heard any major complaints about them getting the roles. Pratt was a strange choice at the time, mainly because his most high-profile role until then was a fat guy in a comedy show. But so few people at that point had heard of the Guardians of the Galaxy - even I had to Google them before the movie came out - that again, no one really cared.

Holland was a slam-dunk right from the start, partly because he looked young enough to convincingly play a Peter Parker who's still in high school.

So when/if they make a crossover or justice league, imagine a scrawny feminine Batman standing over the huge Aquaman, even Wonder Woman and Shazam would make batboy look tiny ffs. Cavil is a ripped bodybuilder. Im mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back