THE BATMAN v.2 (Robert Pattinson and Nicholas Hoult Screen Testing in Costume)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are going to be regretting the shit they said about Snyder when the new Batman comes out.

The Twighlight goof as The Batman......GTFO.
Would be a great way to kill a franchise.

Jon Hamm can replace Ben Affleck, and keep the same characterization. If you do Jake, or Armie, need to reboot character.

New rumor: Michael Keaton as old Batman with Jayden Smith as young Batman

lol just kidding

New rumor: Michael Keaton as old Batman with Jayden Smith as young Batman

lol just kidding

How about Michael Keaton as older Bruce Wayne recruiting his replacement (like Batman Beyond) Asa Butterfield.

Rofl at Pattinson. Maybe they can get the Harry Potter guy to play supercan while they’re at it

Need to build a universe.. Give some tweeners their own movies etc..

How about Michael Keaton as older Bruce Wayne recruiting his replacement (like Batman Beyond) Asa Butterfield.

While I don't agree with Butterfield as a choice for Terry McGinnis, that is a good idea. Unfortunately, unlikely to happen, which is a real shame.

Also, when it comes to this new, 'young' Batman, how young are we talking? 30s? Early 20s? Year One Batman kinda vibe, or has he been Bats for a little bit already?

Michael keaton can still play older batman.

Retcon 3&4 and have a direct sequel to batman returns.

The script givien to him and the way he executes batman is the best on screen so far. Silent, emotionaless type.

His batman just needs an updated suit

Someone in this vid recommended Timothy Chalamet
I hope DC learns from their Aquaman success and hires someone who does not feel guilty for being born with a dick and a pair of balls for the role of Batman. Unlike Timothy.

The Twighlight goof as The Batman......GTFO.
Would be a great way to kill a franchise.
Rofl at Pattinson. Maybe they can get the Harry Potter guy to play supercan while they’re at it

This is how I heard when i first heard his name. But then I only know him from Twilight all those years back.

Many on here that I respect say he has grown a lot since that role and actually has shown some really good acting chops that they think make the case he could take on this role.

Have you guys seen him in anything since Twilight? Or anything at all?

I like how people are rooting for Keaton in 2019. I love his movies don't get me wrong, but he's literally the smallest person mentioned in this thread, next to maybe RDJr. See his interview on the Netflix Norm show and get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back