The Bare Knuckle FC gloves?

c2b.jpg

That would be like going to a topless bar and all the chicks are wearing bras but their heads are chopped off.
Erm idk its more like going to a bar where the women are clothed but they have nipple holes cut out of their shirt

fist_vertical.gif

Common practice with no wraps/gloves; BKB you generally punch like that because there's less of a chance of a boxer's fracture. Your top two knuckled protrude so you won't wing your pinky on a skull.

You lose out on literally the entire bicep muscle though because there's no rotation, but that's part of BKB - not all your shots can be power shots or you're liable to break your hands.

Perhaps they should choose a different venue if these clowns are making them wear gloves

So you schedule your first big event in a state that doesn’t allow you to do what your entire product is based on. Makes sense...

Because it’s supposed to be bare knuckle boxing. Of course people will complain about gloves, come on.

Yeah.

I know that but I also know that most people can't handle having to punch a guy or even a punching bag with anything resembling full effort, when it comes to being gloveless, whether or not they're a fighter.

I should've clarified in my post that I was thinking the quality of violence displayed would've been the biggest concern of the fans, & would've taken precedence over safety concerns & lack thereof.

I know the promotion is called BKFC & it's fucked up that they can't live up to their name for this event and possibly many more to come, but I see where Florida's commission is coming from & I imagine it's mostly quality of life concerns that they have because of fighter safety reasons.

In ohio they have to have their nipples covered

Then you’d have to be some kind of a thirsty fucker. Full nudity or what’s the point? Even just a topless bare breasted bar. What would the point be?

Full nudity.

What I want to know is how is this UFC related? Approx. 1/4 of the posts on the UFC forum have zero to do with the UFC.

The McGregor era.

Back