The Barbarians!

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Remember the bonehead barbarians?

Those dumb twins? Ha.

v8iVeblIQWYSGa3PKHZ8hBtowt6.jpg

Not gonna lie I sat through that entire turkey of a movie just to watch Eva Larue:

eva-larue.jpg

39b3d1e249eac96c1a4b8774587a59bd.jpg

b6ddc7016011e808581173a23cf48838.jpeg

Yeeowhzza!

Is that Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty?

Shit yea I remember them! They had another movie too where they lived in their tractor trailer. They were also in DC Cab featuring Mr. T, Gary busey, Adam Baldwin, Paul Rodriguez, and bill maher.

Also, one of the brothers now looks like this according to Google:image.jpeg

Not gonna lie I sat through that entire turkey of a movie

The Barbarians is a fun movie. The Barbarians themselves actually have great chemistry together with makes for a comedic tone.

Though the ending is just inanely hilarious. So the bad guys forgetts that his thumb has been cut off and tries to shoot the crossbow but can't because he has no thumb?:eek:

The Barbarians is a fun movie. The Barbarians themselves actually have great chemistry together with makes for a comedic tone.

Though the ending is just inanely hilarious. So the bad guys forgetts that his thumb has been cut off and tries to shoot the crossbow but can't because he has no thumb?:eek:

I don't remember much about the movie at the time, just that I wanted to do the hunka chunka with Eva.

I don't remember much about the movie at the time, just that I wanted to do the hunka chunka with Eva.

Disappointingly difficult to find good pictures of her from that movie online. She was mighty fine-looking in it for sure though. Still, what the hell was it white those white (animal-tails?) that were hanging from her hair?:D

Back